Thread: Can someone please help me with an ActiveX Control Object question???

Can someone please help me with an ActiveX Control Object question???

Hello I am writing this Thread so that I can get help with a matter of quite urgent matter of the fact that I am reqiured to have the ActiveX Control Object to have a property, which is called: HyperLinkTo to read something like a String data type of, say: "ReadBlog" and then it will automatically goto the document location, which is: !! This Page Right Here !!

!! Thanks in advance !!
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Apr 11th, 2013 at 08:35 PM.
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Re: Can someone please help me with an ActiveX Control Object question???

Code:
    <a href="http://www.theimp.zxq.net/blog/blog.htm"> ReadBlog </a>
    ?

If my post was helpful to you, then express your gratitude using Rate this Post.
    And if your problem is SOLVED, then please Mark the Thread as RESOLVED (see it in action - video)
    My system: AMD FX 6100, Gigabyte Motherboard, 8 GB Crossair Vengance, Cooler Master 450W Thunder PSU, 1.4 TB HDD, 18.5" TFT(Wide), Antec V1 Cabinet

Social Group: VBForums - Developers from India

Skills: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, VB.Net, Photoshop, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap,...

That's a manual link, I need to have an automatic link throughout the webpage. But still using the HREF tag for them...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    That's a manual link, I need to have an automatic link throughout the webpage. But still using the HREF tag for them...
    CSS layout comes in to the 21st century with flexbox!
    Just another Perl hacker,

Oh sorry about that!!

I need some code that will automatically goto that linked address. Only when the object's param value="ReadBlog" for instance...

I am now using the <LI>Blah Blah</LI> tag that is able to give an ordered list to the whole deal of things in my webpage document. Also however now I just need to have the automatic HREF hyperlink to work properly. I am now going to search for it over the Internet again. I have also asked webmasters, too for the source code and have also tried to give them money for it, too. This was to no avil, but I have learnt something that I can also rely on this Forum and nothing else!!

!! Thanks for the help, guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    I am now using the <LI>Blah Blah</LI> tag that is able to give an ordered list to the whole deal of things in my webpage document. Also however now I just need to have the automatic HREF hyperlink to work properly. I am now going to search for it over the Internet again. I have also asked webmasters, too for the source code and have also tried to give them money for it, too. This was to no avil, but I have learnt something that I can also rely on this Forum and nothing else!!

!! Thanks for the help, guys!!
    A better explanation with more details might get you some answers!

If my post was helpful to you, then express your gratitude using Rate this Post.
    And if your problem is SOLVED, then please Mark the Thread as RESOLVED (see it in action - video)
    My system: AMD FX 6100, Gigabyte Motherboard, 8 GB Crossair Vengance, Cooler Master 450W Thunder PSU, 1.4 TB HDD, 18.5" TFT(Wide), Antec V1 Cabinet

Social Group: VBForums - Developers from India

Skills: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, VB.Net, Photoshop, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap,...

I need to use a script to check for a change in an activex property, which is called: HyperLinkTo. To be something like: ReadBlog then it will jump to a document, which is at the location: http://www.theimp.zxq.net/blog/blog.htm and the target frame is: main, for all but one of the pages, which isn't mine and then that is found at the following location, of: http://www.wordpress.org/.

My problem still stands, can someone please help me???

!! Thanks in advance !!