Thread: Simpsons Trivia

ChimpFace9000

Post Simpsons Trivia

Ive seen every simpsons episode. Ask me any simpsons question, ill know the answer.

nullus
    Ok how did Sideshow Bob get his job working with Krusty?

Banned
    Does Maggy ever say something?

Addicted Member

Maggie Speaks

Yes! Maggy does utter one word in the episode when Marge is telling the story of Lisa's first word. At the very end, after being tucked in, she says (after Lisa and Bart had originally called Homer Homer, not Dad) "Daddy"

PowerPoster
    Liz Taylor did her voice. Must have been the most complex thing she's ever done.

ChimpFace9000
    His brother Cecil went in for an audition but Krusty didnt like him. The krusty said to throw a pie at him, and thats how he got the job.

nullus
    Yeah, but I bet all this time you've been offline, you were searching through all your Simpson videos for the answer!

Frenzied Member
    Here's a difficult one.

What does the cash register say on the opening sequence of every Simpson's episode.

Clue:

It's not NRA-4-Ever
    If it wasn't for this sentence I wouldn't have a signature at all.

ChimpFace9000
    1. No i was wasnt. It was an easy question.

2. You would only know the answer to that cash register one if i did record it and stop it there. But i did see that NRA4EVER episode. But i guess you got me.

Heres my qusetion...

Who was the first guest star, which character did the star play, and what episode number was it?

billfaceuk
    In the speacial were they said the cash register read NRA-4-EVA., Matt Groeaning later explained for some reason why he didn't tell of what the cash register actually says which is:

$847.95 Approx.

I know this as I know all and see all (quotes of the leader)

billfaceuk
    Who was the first guest star, which character did the star play, and what episode number was it?
    It depends whether or talking about the 30 second 'Tracy Ulman' shorts (later extended to 5 minutes) or the actual 23 Minute length shows.

What is Homer's mom's middle name?

billfaceuk
    Ok i was wrong the cash register actually read $847.65.

Homers moms name is never told although one of her fake licenses says 'Penelope Olsen' the name which also appaers in the family tree in the front of the simpsons Photo album. All her other names have the same initials (MS). Her name may be Mona (the same as Ned's Mothers). Her middle name is never revealed as neither is her full name. And if you really wanna know the voice of grandma simpson was done by Glenn Close...Next

My Question is: what is Martin Princes IQ?

ChimpFace9000
    Hey, The Simpsons is a way life.

nullus

Thumbs down

The last 2 years or so of The Simpsons have sucked huge hairy moose ballz though. The humour is no longer intelligent, they bring in celebrity after celebrity, and a lot of the main characters have changed way too much, especially Homer. I don't bother watching any new episodes anymore, as I know they will be total crap.

billfaceuk
    Well if it's still runnin' they must be rakin' in a hell of a lot of cash.

PowerPoster
    I agree some of the new ones aren't that great, but some are really funny. what about the spoof who wants to be a millionaire one? That was class.

Thumbs up The best episodes are....

The holloween episodes
    Tip of the Day

Did you know...

There are no tips available.

ChimpFace9000
    HEY SIMPSONS IS STILL THE BEST SHOW EVER. THE ONLY OTHER SHOW THAT EVEN COMES CLOSE TO BEING AS GOOD AS THE SIMPSONS WAS THE FAMILY GUY AND THOSE IDIOTS TOOK IT OFF THE AIR.

PowerPoster

Re: The best episodes are....

Originally posted by Jeff_1
    The holloween episodes
    I think the halloween ones are poo. A couple are good but they've done so many it's almost painful to watch. I like the classics, I've got several videos of them, and some new ones.

ChimpFace9000
    "Sorry doesn't put thumbs on the hand Marge!"... Name that episode.

scoutt
    Homers Day?

transcendental analytic kedaman's Avatar
    Use
    writing software in C++ is like driving rivets into steel beam with a toothpick.
    writing haskell makes your life easier:
    reverse (p (6*9)) where p x|x==0=""|True=chr (48+z): p y where (y,z)=divMod x 13
    To throw away OOP for low level languages is myopia, to keep OOP is hyperopia. To throw away OOP for a high level language is insight.