dcsimg

Thread: Back after LONG hiatus

"Digital Revolution"

Back after LONG hiatus

I'm not sure if anyone here even remembers me, but it's been years. I remember several people like Merri, EllisDee, Rhino, [something]Geek (the moderator) and a few others.

Anyway, just saying hi and I plan on putting some good stuff in the VB6 CodeBank soon. I don't use VB6 as often as I used to but I still enjoy it. I mainly do web development now and mess around with C code on Windows.

Welp, glad to see this forum is still alive and going strong, especially the VB6 forum! I like the "new" look also (for all I know it could have looked like this for a few years now )

Re: Back after LONG hiatus

No, not entirely. There was a major revision accompanied by lots of frustration, hair-loss, and anguish back around August through October, or something like that. Still pretty painless, though.

Si the Geek is still around, as is Rhino. Merri did make a recent showing, but has been silent for a time, and I'm not sure about EllisDee.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

"Digital Revolution"

Thanks for the recap Shaggy, that's good that at least some of the older users are still around.

Oh, you wouldn't know; all of the sudden people started popping up the past weeks (including me). It might have a little something to do with bringing threads back from their graves.
    Delete it. They just clutter threads anyway.