Thread: Cookies Importing ..

Cookies Importing ..

Hi guys i have a problem with importing some saved cookies to use them with the webbrowser in a vb application.

I have Text files that contains cookies information like this one.

Code:
    .google.com	TRUE	/	FALSE	1426684235	PREF	ID=7e603cc442d3505c:U=8af3b11c5b1e1b61:FF=0:TM=1363566439:LM=1363612238:S=abhJjc6wIxpP8RL9
    .google.com	TRUE	/verify	FALSE	1379533185	SNID	67=NWQwO_NGrkKIMWCcEuZ28FNHGAqevt44Ms7xexECSA=3A0yGhAMAeGN_Tgy
    .google.com	TRUE	/	FALSE	1379533265	NID	67=s3JV99aj1yPyjAODCnBv0BdPZyMh-bQS3aRJXjvgHgjTaRzFYbS-9D5FTXwZB0nGorpZmvBdzSMfOp0_PBIhXljccnc_R8qp8prL46XFgAky6B49NiCf8Ts9FJxgOiyP
    And what i want to know is how can i import these type of files so the integrated webbrowser can work with these cookies.

Re: Cookies Importing ..

What web browser? The IE Web browser control? If so, then the browser control, I believe, should read the cookies if they are for IE.

If it's for another control, then only that control should read/write the cookies: what the file looks like is of no concern. The control may give the ability to write cookies.
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

Thanks.
    These text files were made in firefox with a cookies exporter addon and i think they work well with explorer
    But the thing is that i can't import them from the text file directly.
    and i'm searching for a way that allows me to do that.

Reviving an old post. Did you manage to get something done?

I also have some strCookie containing the cookie I'm concerned with. I'd like to use it with the webbrowser I got sitting on my form. I'm getting the cookie from a http-request... but we're aiming at the same thing here.

What did you end up doing?
    Chris