Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Resolved [RESOLVED] About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Hello, I have been able to write an Office Application Suite that is in total of 60kb for it's exe file. Which in turn is able to have about the most of the programming of the suite. Seeing that nearly everything is internalised and then that means that there is a great need for things like this, I have been able to foresee these types of things happening, seeing that we are going into a different phase of computer software design. In which big is going out and then small is coming back into the design of the applications. However they are also able to do great things, in return of the small application size of the product that you have been able to purchase or even download, seeing that my product is then considered to be shareware freeware, and then that is what I am wanting to do for all of my products, as you can see on my website, there are afew designs of things that have been around before and then somethings, not seen before...

!! Thanks in advance !!

Please Note: I have been able to take down this Attachment, because of the newer version is now being posted on this Thread. So then you are then able to download the newer version of the Source Code...
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Oct 5th, 2012 at 02:16 AM.
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Re: About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

You may be right about the direction of app size, though that may be only a momentary deviation. A tiny word processor should be quite reasonable, but I think that a spreadsheet which is both tiny and versatile might be out of reach.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

PowerPoster

There was an old Excel 4 (?) compatible spreadsheet done in VB3 called "SSSHEET" but it was considerably larger than 60KB. Even then a big piece of it seemed to be a DLL written in C.

I wrote a complete operating system with 7D graphics + word processor + spreadsheet that only takes up half a byte. So your program is thousands of times too large...

I only trying to push the bounderies that I can see, in the way of computer technology. I have so far done it with Encription, Compression and also overall File Size of the Product. Also note that the Encription and the Compression, I have been able to develop a 128-Bit typed encription DialogBox, which is able to SaveAs, Save, Open and also OpenAs documents or rather more over the Files, that you are able to write with it...

So then I thank you for your support in this matter!!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Please Note: That you are hearing this before I make it totally offical, I am working on the newer version of the product, that you see before you and that I am going to post it here in this very Thread of mine, seeing that I'm the OP, anyway!!

Updates:
    1. The Network Login Console is faster and also totally optimised, in the way that it handles the traffic of the Network...
    2. The Form Applications are all in the same position and also the very same height and width, as such...
    3. The Netowkr Login Console, doesn't automatically close or even exit from the Console, eg: Logging you out when you are working, this way a very big issue...

My embedded operating system that is less than one byte already accomplishes all of that and more. For an extra three bytes you get a free ice cream maker.

hehe, funny stuff that we are coming up with, ain't it???

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    hehe, funny stuff that we are coming up with, ain't it???
    Huh?

Okay, now you don't have to wait for the newer version, anymore because it's now here!! So then you can then download it from this very Thread, using this very Post, even. Also I hope that you enjoy the Source Code, because there is more to come, in this Application, even...

So sorry, I forgot to Quote the Post. I also now can't find it in this Thread, anymore. I guess it was edited, or even deleted, even...

EDIT, UPDATE:
    It's Post #7 of this Thread, that I forgot to QUOTE as when writing that last post...

I cannot be able to think of why this application that I have written is able to consume about 40,524kb of memory on a Pentium IV Dual Core processor??? This is really ripe in deed and then it also means that I am going to need some really good help to cut down the memory consumation of the application, however in reality it is just a ActiveX Control Object followed by a .NET Projector...

Okay so what should I be able to add to it, making it better. Also seeing that Iam going to co-op it with Microsoft in a deal with them. I can or will be able to use terms, and also technology coined from them and their products...

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

I can or will be able to use terms
    You're certainly able to miss-use them
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Oh god....here we go again......
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

cut down the memory consumation of the application
    So how exactly do you plan on consummating this application? Or do I not want to know?

I don't know what you mean, by that??? Can you please rephraze and then send back, soon???

I don't know what you mean, by that??? Can you please rephraze and then send back, soon???
    Working on it. The battery on my phrazer is dead, so I'm going to either going to have to recharge it or go look for my Acme Disintegrating Pistol.
    Name:  6a00d834518ec469e200e5539282ce8833-320wi?.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  21.5 KB

Well okay, I have been trying to write the Form Controls, thenselves into ActiveX Controls. Therefore they take up less space and also they take up less memory, as I was told, recently...

Right about now I am working on a 16kb Built Haunted House game, that has simple graphics and audio. Along with a great game play that will then be able to be played for hours working out the puzzles, that change all the time or rather more over. However it has some sort of kind rotation sequence that rotates the puzzles around, so that they are always in different sequences, so that it makes a better game, don't you think???

Right about now I am working on a 16kb Built Haunted House game, that has simple graphics and audio. Along with a great game play that will then be able to be played for hours working out the puzzles, that change all the time or rather more over. However it has some sort of kind rotation sequence that rotates the puzzles around, so that they are always in different sequences, so that it makes a better game, don't you think???
    Nope

??? Why not. Can I ask you that... ???

??? Why not. Can I ask you that... ???
    Probably about 37. Maybe 36.

I don't understand, that last post. Can you please elerrabate on that last comment???

I don't understand, that last post. Can you please elerrabate on that last comment???
    Elerrabation is beyond my expertise.

I can offer corroboration that elerrabation is not possible. If that's unclear I'll be happy to offer ellaboration.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

+<

(<=@+¾»¶)-۞ƕƔ

??? What ???
    I don't understand, the last comment.
    Are you swearing???

??? What ???
    I don't understand, the last comment.
    Are you swearing???
    What is "swearing"? Is that a real word?

Yes...

Yes...
    What is the word?
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

Swearing, like as if the word swearing is a swear word???

What is the word?
    Grease. Grease is the word.

Hyperactive Member

Grease, um tipo de substância deixada suja que tende a ligação a outros objetos com sua textura pegajosa

Quote Originally Posted by thebuffalo View Post
    Grease, um tipo de substância deixada suja que tende a ligação a outros objetos com sua textura pegajosa
    These are not the words you are looking for.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJWhiteley View Post
    These are not the words you are looking for.
    I'm not too worried about it, they seem close enough.

Man, Star Trek reference was completely missed. Family Guy? Missed. And now Star Wars...I mean come on! It's Star Wars! How can you miss that?!

:P

hahaha +<

Seeing that my application is about 100kb when I have placed it into the projector. Well when I have done that and ran it. It swallows up about 152Mb of memory when I run the Web Browser, which is named: QuickBrowser. Which in actual fact of the matter is that it isn't really fast, in fact it is rather and dead slow in deed. I am not quite sure on what to do here, can I please have some help, in this matter at hand???

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast