Thread: Is mysql support shape command ???

Is mysql support shape command ???

HI I'AM USING SHAPE COMMAND IN MYSQL THEN I GOT SYNTAX ERROR,.... IS MYSQL SUPPORT SHAPE COMMAND ? HERE IS MY CODE

sql = "SHAPE { select school_year,student_no,concat(yearlevel,'-',section) as ylsec from assessedstudent_1_view } as cat "

sql = sql & " APPEND ({ select concat(lastname,' ',first_name,' ',mid_name) as fullname,concat(yearlevel,'-',section) as ylsec from assessedstudent_1_view}"

sql = sql & " Relate ylsec to ylsec)"

I'AM USING VB6 AND MYSQL

PowerPoster

Re: Help me mysql query

What is this ???
    Relate ylsec to ylsec
    Can't say I have ever saw that in a query before nor do I see it in any SQL references

Your question would seem better suited for the database section as it really has nothing to do with VB

Edit: Now I see that you did start a thread in the DB section as well as post this same question in 2 other existing threads.

You should start only one thread per question and do so in the correct area and do not jump in to others threads with your question especially if you already have your own thread on it.
    Last edited by DataMiser; Feb 28th, 2013 at 11:49 PM.

Re: Is mysql support shape command ???

Duplicate threads merged - please post each question (or variation of it) only once.

I have also deleted the copies you posted to other peoples threads - please do not post your own questions in existing threads.