Hi I am using a module for a bunch of subs and functions that will perform things related to a certain textbox and combobox e.g. loading/saving data into them. I am using threads for those methods to keep things running nice and smooth. I noticed that I cannot update the textbox/combobox from my module using Form1.TextBox/Form1.ComboBox.

That in mind, I pass the TextBox/ComboBox as a parameter into a public procedure that then passes the control(s) to the thread and that in turn passes the controls as parameters to a sub that I invoke to be able to update those controls on the Form1 thread.

This works fine, but I wonder if there is a better way of doing this? It seems to me that I am creating 3 copies of the control(s) references in order to be able to update them. Not only that but I have to combine them in an object array and fish them back out in order to pass them to my thread.

I thought about making a class with a TextBox/ComboBox property and using that either as the parameter of the procedures or as a property of the module. Am I going about this the wrong way?

Thanks
Jay