If you haven't noticed, the forum only holds your last 48 received reputations and last 50 given, after that they are lost forever.
This utility saves your reps and their URLs for future reference.
VBForums Reputation Saver 2
Updated for vBulletin 4.2.0, VBForums update on May 09, 2013.
' v2.04 - Aug 14, 2013 - Fix: Comment was missing when preceded by smiley image.
' v2.03 - June 05, 2013
' * Now show recvd & given rep results (after import) in a single msgbox.
' * Auto close/Cancel "message from webpage" dialogs (i.e. "you have a new private message").
' v2.02 - May 31, 2013 - Fix: If no web connection or site was down the app was stuck waiting to connect, Now aborts login after 30 sec.
' v2.01 - May 12, 2013 - Fix: Launching URLs from Given Reps was broken.
' v2.00 - May 11, 2013 - Combined my Reps saver and Reps Given saver into one app.
' VBForums only shows your last 48 received and last 50 given reputations,
' after that they are lost forever. This app saves your reputations!
' The code isn't pretty (parts from VB6,etc), but it works! :)
' On first usage enter your name and password for VBforums in SetUp.
' To update click "Import New", this uses a VB Webbrowser control to,
' auto login, get & parse your latest reputations and auto logout.
' If you have data saved from the older versions (v1.04 +) just copy the,
' text files ("VBforumReps.txt" & "VBforums_Given_Reps.txt") to this apps folder.
' Windows 7 (US English), w/IE 10
' VB10 w/.Net 4.0.
NOTE: This is nothing like the original VBForums Reputations Saver by Pradeep1210, which hasn't worked for some time.
VBForums Reputation Saver v3.00
- BETA 05 - 08/28/2013
* When user sorts column keep selected item in view.
* Created a single sub for parsing reps (was using two almost identicle subs for received and given reps).
- BETA 04 - 08/14/2013 - Fix comment text missing if preceded by smiley.
- BETA 03 - 06/22/2013 - Fix parsing thread title ( i.e. " should be a " )
- BETA 02 - 06/13/2013 - Remove unused references.
- BETA 01 - June 10, 2013 -
* Replace browser control in v2.xx with HttpWebRequest code.
(Much faster login! - Special Thanks to ident).