Thread: Slow and other odd behavior

Slow and other odd behavior

I have noticed over the last several days that the system is slowing down again. I also just noticed that the refresh(reload) icon flashes (I am using FireFox). I've only noticed it when browsing vbforums pages.
    My First Computer -- Documentation Link (RT?M) -- Using the Debugger -- Prime Number Sieve
    Counting Bits -- Subnet Calculator -- UI Guidelines -- >> SerialPort Answer <<

"Those who use Application.DoEvents have no idea what it does and those who know what it does never use it." John Wein

Re: Slow and other odd behavior

Quote Originally Posted by dbasnett View Post
    I have noticed over the last several days that the system is slowing down again. I also just noticed that the refresh(reload) icon flashes (I am using FireFox). I've only noticed it when browsing vbforums pages.
    Hasn't that just been the forum since the last upgrade?
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Re: Slow and other odd behavior

I often get a slow down when I edit a post. It seems to take ages to grab the existing text and pop it into the main text box.

Other than that it's rendering faster than a Romanian Abatoir.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd