Thread: [RESOLVED] Missing Data in an Access Report

Resolved [RESOLVED] Missing Data in an Access Report

Good Day All

I imported data into a Ms Access 2013 from SQL and all the data is there. I created a Query and also created a report that will use the Query. So the Query returns all the data. There are around 590 000 records that needs to be displayed by the record and records that are returned by the Query. when i do a Print Preview it gives me

Page 32767 of 12224

So i am afraid to start printing because from this look it seems like it does not show all data, but my assumption is that Print Preview cant show all the data , even if i try to go to the last page, can anyone clear my assumption.

Thanks

Re: Missing Data in an Access Report

If there are 590, 000 records in the database I think the maximum number that can be shown at a time is 32767 which, seems to be the magic number (at least in the days of VB6). Although, I am confused as to why the counter would stop at record 12224 as you have not reached record 32767.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Re: Missing Data in an Access Report

Thank you very much you are spot on , i will split the data in 30 000