I recently downloaded the Android SDK along with Eclipse and all the other necessary plugins needed to make Android Apps.Yet it's all too confusing. For starters there seems to be no way of knowing how to open the project from the harddrive. Only way to open up any project is by opening Eclipse and goto your recent project from there. Also if you accidently close out your form, I have no way of getting it back up. Not to mention the Getting Started thing was lacking too many details. I managed to pop up the Android Virtual Device and have an Emulator going, but don't know how to get a simple hello world app to play in there. Also I have no clue how to simply change the text in the textbox or textview, whatever its called. I was wondering if theres a better step by step tutorial on how to use the Eclipse and start creating apps right away, not to mention Java programming? I know vb6, vb.net, c# and c++, but java is something new I wanna tackle as soon as I figure out this confusing IDE beast. Thanks in advance.