I'm a economics student from Germany and recently got a task which I am not able to solve
I received a bunch of street names and districts in an excel-sheet. I must now write a program with VB
- is password protected
- asks for the players name (must be shown the entire game)
- then shows the player a district and he must choose which of 4 given streets is part of that district. 1 to 4 answers are correct
- for a wrong answer the player gets 0 points
- for a right answer the player gets 2 points (if for example 2 are correct but the player clicked only one)
- if he checked all correct answers he gets 5 points
- a button which leads to an imprint and is accesible during the whole game
I know this is much and that is exactly the reason i need help I have absolutely no idea of programming and it's very hard for me to learn it from scratch.
I attached the streetlist and a screenshot how the program could look like.
If anyone could give me a hand I would be very grateful!!!
Please excuse my bad english
Thank you and greetings from bavaria