HI All,

I have a number of controllers they are in different namespaces. In the Application I have generic menu bar and so depending upon the namespace that you are in, I need the buttons on the menu to route to different pages.

when I run the application and am in the following namespaces (namespsaces are based on the type of user logged in).

this code all works fine, so when I am in either namespace the routing works correctly.

Code:
context.MapRoute( 
            "CreateAppraisal", // Route name 
            "Suppliers/{controller}/{action}/{appraiseeId}", // URL with parameters 
            new { controller = "Appraisals", action = "Create", appraiseeId = UrlParameter.Optional }, new string[] { "revalidations.Web.Areas.Suppliers.Controllers", "revalidations.Web.Controllers" } 
            ); 

context.MapRoute( 
            "Search", // Route name 
            "Suppliers/{controller}/{action}/{name}", // URL with parameters 
            new { controller = "Appraisals", action = "AppraiserSearch", name = UrlParameter.Optional }, new string[] { "revalidations.Web.Areas.Suppliers.Controllers", "revalidations.Web.Controllers" } 
            );
Now in the second set of routemappings I have:

Code:
context.MapRoute( 
                "Clinicians_default", 
                "Clinicians/{controller}/{action}/{id}", 
                new { controller = "Home", action = "Home", id = UrlParameter.Optional }, new string[] { "revalidations.Web.Areas.Clinicians.Controllers", "revalidations.Web.Controllers" } 
            ); 

context.MapRoute( 
            "Clinicians_ListAppraisal", // Route name 
            "Clinicians/{controller}/{action}", // URL with parameters 
            new { controller = "Appraising", action = "Index" }, new string[] { "revalidations.Web.Areas.Clinicians.Controllers", "revalidations.Web.Controllers" } 
            );
and they do not work when I am in the second namespace. Now the controller names are unique across all areas.

When I login as the user type that gives me the working set of mappings in both namespaces when I hover over my buttons I'll see the address of : Suppliers/appraisals...... and thus mapped ok.

When I login as a user that uses the second set before I navigate anywhere the mappings are set correctly i.e. I see Clinicians/Appraising....

however, once I move onto a page that is in the second namespace whe I hover over the buttons it looses the Clinicians/ and starts with Appraising and then of course crashes because it cant find the controller.