I am using simple membership provider in mvc4 application and I can see five tables generated for that. In that i can see username and password are stored on different tables. I want to save username and password on the same table with some custom fields. So I am creating my own Membership Provider by inheriting ExtendingMembership Provider. I have some queries over that.

1. My application uses 3-tier architecture(BLL, DAL and Presentation layers) and created 2 areas for account and admin. So here i dont know where to place my membership provider which are then accessed with every part of application for using Authorize Attribute.

1. I am overriding this method CreateUserAndAccount, Do i need to implement my own logic for saving user registration datas to database. But i find only some parameters are passed, how to pass my remaining custom fields from view to the controller using the dictionary object ?

Code:
public override string CreateUserAndAccount(string userName, string password, bool requireConfirmation, IDictionary<string, object> values) { throw new NotImplementedException(); }