Thread: HTML Document Explorer - Access HTML documents displayed by other processes.

Frenzied Member

HTML Document Explorer - Access HTML documents displayed by other processes.

HTML Document Explorer allows the user to view the HTML documents displayed by other processes. The program also displays a list of elements and their attributes when a HTML document is selected.

NOTES:
    1. Security features in Windows can prevent this program from accessing a HTML document.
    2. Not all HTML documents can be detected. This depends on the technology used by a program to display a HTML document.
    Last edited by Peter Swinkels; Aug 21st, 2014 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Updated the program and this post's contents.

Re: HTML Document Explorer - Access HTML documents displayed by other processes.

Does this code still exist?

Frenzied Member

Re: HTML Document Explorer - Access HTML documents displayed by other processes.

Quote Originally Posted by LiteABong View Post
    Does this code still exist?
    Hi,

Yes, it still exists. I attached it to this reply. What do you need it for? I believe the technology being used is obsolete.

Let me know if you're looking for any other programs I had posted on these forums, I can reupload most of them right away.

Peter Swinkels
    Last edited by Peter Swinkels; Mar 21st, 2018 at 01:23 PM. Reason: typo

hey Peter, I am using Excel to try to control a program that my work uses. I am already able click buttons and such, but also need to be able to input data into some HTML documents that are hosted by webBrowser objects within the program. I believe that you code will give me a great starting point ... unless you have something that does the job? lol