Thread: planetsourcecode offline?

Lively Member

planetsourcecode offline?

I used the websites pretty much of the time for cool ideas examples and i did submitted source codes to it that i made myself.

But now the website is offline for DAYS? I can't find ANYTHING on the internet about it. Is it dead?
    The website was so famous. And now it's gone and nobody cares..
    Best Regards

Re: planetsourcecode offline?

Same Happening here

I hope it is not gone forever
    Ronh

Probably just preforming maintenance on the site or servers! There is nothing to worry about.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Lively Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker83 View Post
    Probably just preforming maintenance on the site or servers! There is nothing to worry about.
    Alright didn't know that. I have sent them a email but have nothing so far.. And they are still offline. Now for 4 days.
    Last edited by NiTrOwow; Nov 24th, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
    Best Regards

I have sent a support request to the ISP that hosts Planet but have not had any reply.
    also posted a Please fix on their Facebook page. On the Facebook page there was another user complaining about it being down on Friday but there has been no replies

Ronh

Lively Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ronshar View Post
    I have sent a support request to the ISP that hosts Planet but have not had any reply.
    also posted a Please fix on their Facebook page. On the Facebook page there was another user complaining about it being down on Friday but there has been no replies

Ronh
    Hey Ronh,

Thanks for your reply. Can you may give me the url of the facebook page? I would like to check it out myself.
    And also maybe post something. So they know it's not just one person but more.

Once again thank you.
    Best Regards

Hi NiTrOwow,
    I'm the other user who complained on Facebook about Planet-Source-Code being down last Friday. I've checked every six or so hours since then and it's still down. You can get to the ISP's Facebook page by logging onto Facebook and searching for: "Exhedra", one of the links that pops up will be "Exhedra Solutions" You may add your comment there. "Ian Ippolito" is the owner of "Exhedra Solutions". He has a personal Facebook page as well - just search for his name. I have a private phone number to a person who works at Exhedra and I'll call them Monday morning - Will post what I find out here... later,
    ~Randy

HI mate

here is their facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exhedr...20274174715063

RonH

I've called Planet Source Code twice this morning - no answer both times. I've tried five different site checkers as well, and all of them received no-responses from Planet Source Code pings.

RonH,
    My comment on Exhedra's Facebook page was made about a day before yours was. The fact that Exhedra responded to you that their Exhedra site is up (and it is) but they didn't respond to my question about Planet Source Code being down doesn't look good at all to me. The site is down and they're not answering any questions (evidently to anyone) about it... They're hiding something.

I hope the site isn't down permanently - that would be a shame. I used it all the time to find programming solutions. Planet Source Code was getting over a million hits a month.

~Randy

Lively Member

HI mate

here is their facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exhedr...20274174715063

RonH
    Thank you, i really appreciate it. I will pm him on facebook. Maybe he can tell me why it's offline.
    Maybe the website is under maintenance, who knows
    Best Regards

I don't think the site has been taken down otherwise there would be some kind of error message that appears! It just seems that the site does not load.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Lively Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker83 View Post
    I don't think the site has been taken down otherwise there would be some kind of error message that appears! It just seems that the site does not load.
    Yup.. thats right. I have sent him a pm on fb. We just wait and see what he says.
    Best Regards

Just found this:
    The third server ping ( at http://downforme.org/ ) for www.planet-source-code.com/ got an up response ( http status code 200 - OK ), but the first two server pings there failed.

Maybe it's a DNS (Domain Name Server) problem? The IP I have for PSC is: 209.34.245.72 but typing this in for the web address doesn't work either.

~Randy

Just a Further update to this

I just purchased one the the Vb CDs from them and selected to download it and got a not found error. So it looks like I have blew my 19$

Could someone in the sates try to download and of the Cd greater then volume 3 for me

Thanks

RonH

Planet Source Code appears to be working again. I just logged in a few minutes ago.
    ~Randy

Yey Its Back

I can cancel my Phyc appointment for withdrawals now

Ron h

Lively Member

Yey Its Back

I can cancel my Phyc appointment for withdrawals now

Ron h
    I was giving up the hope. But now it just got back up. Thanks for the update Ron!
    See you around someday here or at psc.

Regards.
    Best Regards