Thread: [RESOLVED] The libs.CopyLibs.classpath property is not set up

Resolved [RESOLVED] The libs.CopyLibs.classpath property is not set up

Hi,

After trying to run some homework exercises I had just finished typing the code for I receive message below in the IDE! Although, my lecturer didn't mention or I have forgotten if he did whether I needed to add any libraries to the project.

J:\5AJA\Sessions\Session9\Session9 Exercises\nbproject\build-impl.xml:460: The libs.CopyLibs.classpath property is not set up.
    This property must point to
    org-netbeans-modules-java-j2seproject-copylibstask.jar file which is part
    of NetBeans IDE installation and is usually located at
    <netbeans_installation>/java<version>/ant/extra folder.
    Either open the project in the IDE and make sure CopyLibs library
    exists or setup the property manually. For example like this:
    ant -Dlibs.CopyLibs.classpath=a/path/to/org-netbeans-modules-java-j2seproject-copylibstask.jar
    BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

I have added both .jar files located in the "/ant/extra folder" directory to the project by both the "Tools > Libraries" menu and by right clicking the "Libraries" folder in the "Projects" windows and clicking "Add Jar/Folder" and adding both .jar files to the project then trying to run it. However, Still receive the above message.

Thanks,

Nightwalker
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Re: The libs.CopyLibs.classpath property is not set up

Removing the above reference from the xml file and recompiling the project fixed the problem although, I am unsure how the reference ended up in the xml since creating a new project and adding and same files to it doesn't produce any error when I run it.

Edit:

Here are the steps to fix the problem.
    Last edited by Nightwalker83; Oct 24th, 2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Adding more!
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672