Thread: A few issues with Xcode

Addicted Member

A few issues with Xcode

Here's my error log:

Code:
    CopyPNGFile "/Users/montana/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Clean_Cuisine-ehgtyvwpzowtevembvxzqrqkppoj/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/Clean Cuisine.app/CCIcon144x144.png" ../../../Desktop/CCIcon144x144.png
    cd "/Users/montana/Documents/Xcode Projects/Clean Cuisine"
    setenv PATH "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/copypng -compress "" "/Users/montana/Documents/Xcode Projects/Clean Cuisine/../../../Desktop/CCIcon144x144.png" "/Users/montana/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Clean_Cuisine-ehgtyvwpzowtevembvxzqrqkppoj/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/Clean Cuisine.app/CCIcon144x144.png"

Not a PNG filCommand /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/copypng emitted errors but did not return a nonzero exit code to indicate failure

I don't know what's wrong. All the PNG files are in the project. For some reason, Xcode has duplicated rsz_ccicon114x114.png.

Also, when I run the app on an actual iPad, I don't see the work I've done thus far on the iPad storyboard. It looks like I did nothing else besides add a tab-bar controller and a sleep timer that activates when the app is launched. I did do more than add a tab bar controller to the storyboard, and I took out the sleep timer.

The same thing happened before I updated Xcode to 4.5.1. I had hoped the point update would fix the problem, but alas, it didn't.

Please tell me this is not supposed to happen. If it is, I now have a good reason to hate Xcode as long as I shall live.
    All the icons came from a JPG that was renamed to a PNG and resized as necessary.

All the files are on the system and Xcode is pointing to the right place.

Yes, I copied this from another forum site I am a member of.
    Do not read this sentence.
    You read that last one, didn't you?
    Darn. You now read the previous two.

Check out my pins on Pinterest!

Re: A few issues with Xcode

Did you add the files to the resource folder and check the "copy file to destination if needed" box? Does the problem occur as soon as you run your application or when you run a particular function? If it is that particular function would you mind posting the code for the function you are trying to call. Have you tried running the project in debug mode and skipping through the code checking whether the logic is correct?
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672