Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Re: About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    Not even close!!
    Yeah I don't believe you. You're Marvin.

Hyperactive Member

Not even close!!
    How close exactly?

Oh my....you lovebirds go on and on don't ya
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    Oh my....you lovebirds go on and on don't ya
    But MOM!!! He started it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spetnik View Post
    But MOM!!! He started it!!!
    It doesn't matter who started it!!!....you're both grounded for a month....NOW go to your rooms don't let me hear a peep outta you guys for the rest of the night!!! Remember mommy loves you.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

It doesn't matter who started it!!!....you're both grounded for a month....NOW go to your rooms don't let me hear a peep outta you guys for the rest of the night!!! Remember mommy loves you.
    Ew that's taking it too far. Just gross.

What gutter is your mind in

What gutter is your mind in
    No gutter. She had aids

Oh God...somebody shoot me lol

??? What ???
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

SHOOT ME!!

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Bang!!!
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Oh God....You shot me!!!

Oh Brother!!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Niya is your brother?!
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

I wish...

VB Forums Online Freedom Mode: Operational

He is Marvin in a deed.
    All men have an inherent right to life, the right to self determination including freedom from forced or compulsory labour, a right to hold opinions and the freedom of expression, and the right to a fair trial and freedom from torture. Be aware that these rights are universal and inalienable (cannot be given, taken or otherwise transferred or removed) although you do risk losing the aforementioned rights should you fail to uphold them e.g Charles Taylor; United Nations sources: http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/, http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Professional...ages/CCPR.aspx. Also Charles I was beheaded on the 30th of January of 1649 for trying to replace parliamentary democracy with an absolute monarchy, the same should happen to Dr Phil and Stephen Fry; source: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...ute-Monarchism.

The plural of sun is stars you Catholic turkeys.

Can we please stop and then get back to the OP???

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

I think at this point we're post-OP. Which probably means there is no going back.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

I thought you had covered the OP pretty well, and were on to other things.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

This is how I remember it: We never covered the OP in the first place...

VB Forums Online Freedom Mode: Operational

Also, she had A.I.D.S.
    All men have an inherent right to life, the right to self determination including freedom from forced or compulsory labour, a right to hold opinions and the freedom of expression, and the right to a fair trial and freedom from torture. Be aware that these rights are universal and inalienable (cannot be given, taken or otherwise transferred or removed) although you do risk losing the aforementioned rights should you fail to uphold them e.g Charles Taylor; United Nations sources: http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/, http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Professional...ages/CCPR.aspx. Also Charles I was beheaded on the 30th of January of 1649 for trying to replace parliamentary democracy with an absolute monarchy, the same should happen to Dr Phil and Stephen Fry; source: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...ute-Monarchism.

The plural of sun is stars you Catholic turkeys.

Ok, my point can best be summed up by referring you to your post #6 on the first page of this massive thing. As early as that post you were already talking about future versions that you were working on, which meant that you had pretty much abandoned the true OP yourself in very short order. Once the OP moves away from the OP, then OP need feel no obligation to comment on the OP that the OP is no longer OPining on.

To understand that last sentence, please see the acronym key:

1) OP: Original Poster, which is the person who wrote the post that started the thread.
    2) OP: Original Point or Original Post, which is often, though not always, covered in the initial post of a thread.
    3) OP: Other Posters, all posters in a thread who are not the original poster. In other words every P other than the OP is an OP of the third type.

What that is popersous, in deed it must be because it made no sense as to what this thread WAS about...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Ok, my point can best be summed up by referring you to your post #6 on the first page of this massive thing. As early as that post you were already talking about future versions that you were working on, which meant that you had pretty much abandoned the true OP yourself in very short order. Once the OP moves away from the OP, then OP need feel no obligation to comment on the OP that the OP is no longer OPining on.

To understand that last sentence, please see the acronym key:

1) OP: Original Poster, which is the person who wrote the post that started the thread.
    2) OP: Original Point or Original Post, which is often, though not always, covered in the initial post of a thread.
    3) OP: Other Posters, all posters in a thread who are not the original poster. In other words every P other than the OP is an OP of the third type.
    You just gave me a headache ......you owe me asprin

lol...

What that is popersous, in deed it must be because it made no sense as to what this thread WAS about...
    This forum is for English speakers. Your post was not in English. Please leave. In deed. She had aids.

Actually it was in English, and then I am Australian, which is an English speaking Nation...

Actually it was in English, and then I am Australian, which is an English speaking Nation...
    "popersous" is not a word. "in deed" is meaningless. The rest of your "sentence" was barely comprehensible. And you are Nigerian, remember? I know Australians, they don't talk like you. They speak English.

What does popersous mean? I can't figure out what your reply meant since you spelled that word so badly that I have no idea what word it was supposed to have been. The closest word to that is probably "prosperous", but that doesn't make the sentence meaningful in any way. A better word might be preposterous, but that isn't even vaguely similar to what you actually wrote.

That is an old English word that means nosense or rubbish. If you were of English speaking bacground, you would have known that...

That is an old English word that means nosense or rubbish. If you were of English speaking bacground, you would have known that...
    Oh, are you speaking Old English? In that case:
    þisses dómern sy for Cniht Englisc ángilde. Cwæ awegcuman.

I did know that once, but not now. I have forgotten what it means...

I did know that once, but not now. I have forgotten what it means...
    You don't speak Modern English and you don't speak Old English. So you don't speak English.
    Last edited by Spetnik; Feb 9th, 2013 at 07:06 PM.

Also, I just checked several Old English dictionaries. "popersous" is not a word. So you obviously do not speak English. nuff said

I seriously doubt that. However, the definition you gave is pretty much the definition for the word "Preposterous", which is the second alternative I considered for what you had written.

I've heard of people being hooked on phonics, but you appear to have OD'd on phonics.

Look at my website then, and you shall find out so: Click Here...

Look at my website then, and you shall find out so: Click Here...
    What's an "Internet URL Page"? Yeah... you don't speak English

Go seek and you shall find...

Yeah, you don't speak English

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast