Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Hyperactive Member

Re: About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

at least this one only cost me 5 minutes of my day....not 45 like the previous one.
    --"Tap Dancing On The Brittle Edge Of Sanity"--

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHowi View Post
    at least this one only cost me 5 minutes of my day....not 45 like the previous one.
    Were the five minutes at least enjoyable?

This is hurting my head, I'm getting such a headache that you cannot believe and then it's only 13:26hours..
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    This is hurting my head, I'm getting such a headache that you cannot believe and then it's only 13:26hours..
    Until what?

Quote Originally Posted by thebuffalo View Post
    Until what?
    Until his second lobotomy. They're trying to remove what they believe may be a dormant zombie virus.

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spetnik View Post
    Until his second lobotomy. They're trying to remove what they believe may be a dormant zombie virus.
    Good thing he's in Austria

Good thing he's in Austria
    Yes, Austria. I agree. He's from Austria. Or Nigeria.

Hyperactive Member

Alberta? maybe Alabama?

I will say it once more: I'm from Australia!!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Bred for bar work. Natural pint pullers to a man.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

My Family owns a Pub, which is called the: AmBar. We just moved around the Surname and then got Bar, from bra. So our Family name is called: Ambra. Well that was a very good coindience, now wasn't it???

I'm from Elbonia!!
    I knew it

My Family owns a Pub. I wear a bra. Well that was a very good coindience, now wasn't it???
    "coindience" says the guy who claims to speak English...

Actually I wrote "Pub", but it's really a: "NightClub," instead. I'm very sorry about the mix up, here. Also that we are gonna branch out into "Bottle-o's," too. Rad, don't you think???

So you lied. I'll take that to mean that everything you have ever written here is a lie.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

I ask with some trepidation: What's a Bottle-o?
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    I ask with some trepidation: What's a Bottle-o?
    It's the fact of coindience for the matter in a deed. Sometimes it includes extamedities, or even extremedites.

Also: she had aids

Please Take Note:A "Bottle-o," is a Drive-In Bottle Shop we have in Australia. That not only serves alcohol, but then that is what it was meant to do. It also sells packets of patato chips, nuts and beef jerkey and also ciggerettes and also soft drink = (Soda Pop). So that we called then for a short slang, type of thing that we do, here in Australia. Also when I said Pub, I got a head of myself and forgot to write that we are going to move into that line of work, also that I didn't lie. Just forgot to mention the first line that we are currently doing. Also that I have also a computer programming type of profession, as well that I'm doing, these days. This type of profession, which was computer programming was my first preference in University. I didn't know that I was going to make a NightClub, here in Perth. Just Net Search the Ambar, and then you shall see what it is there to show you the truth, in fact...

AMBAR BAR
    AMBAR NIGHT CLUB

-- I cannot find the AMBAR Night Club's Website, but then just Net Search for it. It's quite simple to find then. Also then there is the Bar (Pub), section that I have found for you to have a good look at, and then why not, post what you think of it on this Thread!!
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Feb 6th, 2013 at 09:31 AM.

of the matter? I thought you said you spoke English. I don't understand Nigerian. Do you have aids?

I actually posted the Sydney version of the Ambar, but then that is what the main page looks like. There should be a hyperlink to the Perth, WA section. I'm now only guessing and then that address was only a fluk if anyway was!!

Nobody understands what you're saying

Quote Originally Posted by Spetnik View Post
    Nobody understands what you're saying
    It's very simple that I don't have the one job or line of work that I'm currently doing, these days. Just saying also that for just chatting. What kind of work that you do outside of IT, do you guys do???

You don't understand. Nobody understands ANYTHING that you say here, because your English is terrible (or possibly nonexistent).

Well it's not that bad, is it???

Well it's not that bad, is it???
    Yes, it is.

Really???
    I didn't know that is was like that...
    No one had told me...

Really???
    No one had told me...
    Go back to page one of this thread. Read.

Hyperactive Member

Really???
    No one had told me...
    So the cat is back in the back, eh?

So the cat is back in the back, eh?
    What do you mean by that remark???

That's English. You wouldn't understand.

Hyperactive Member

There is a cat, feline, in the rear section of the Back. I meant to say the cat is back in the bag, but this new herbal treatment has my head all fuzzy.

Okay now I am really confused, in deed!!

And there you have it. She had aids.

Hyperactive Member

What kind of deed, and why are you in it?

I'm making an Operating System, Office Package, Web Browser, Virus Scanner and Computer Programming Language for Microsoft. I asked them if they wanted me to do so, then they replied: Okay!! All of which, is totally now cross platformed and able to work on an Apple MAC PowerPC, Windows PC x86 & x64 chips. Also it can work on a RISC Chip typed processors, as well...

I'm making an Operating System, Office Package, Web Browser, Virus Scanner and Computer Programming Language for Microsoft. I asked them if they wanted me to do so, then they replied: Okay!!
    There is a padded cell and a straight jacket awaiting you. When you see the men in white suits, do not resist. You will be happy where they are taking you.

What and how dare you say that to me, do you know who I am???

What and how dare you say that to me, do you know who I am???
    Marvin The Martian?

Not even close!!

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast