Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Re: About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

I'm a Grand Father, get with the times. I had a Teen pregancy and then my Teen Daughter had a Teen pregancy, as well...

PS: Can we get back to the OP right about now???
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    I'm a he and got a family. For God's sake: I'm a very young Grand Father, thanks Gov...
    I feel like I'm on a phone conversation where the lines got crossed.

My phone does that some of the time, when talking to people on it. But Internet is very good on it, not sure why so???
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Whose the OP?
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

In forums, OP refers to "Original Poster". When this thread is considered, you are actually the OP!

Check this:

I hope it's clear for you now.

If my post was helpful to you, then express your gratitude using Rate this Post.
    And if your problem is SOLVED, then please Mark the Thread as RESOLVED (see it in action - video)
    My system: AMD FX 6100, Gigabyte Motherboard, 8 GB Crossair Vengance, Cooler Master 450W Thunder PSU, 1.4 TB HDD, 18.5" TFT(Wide), Antec V1 Cabinet

Social Group: VBForums - Developers from India

Skills: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, VB.Net, Photoshop, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap,...

Quote Originally Posted by SJWhiteley View Post
    Whose the OP?
    WhoseTheOriginalPoster.Me = True...

I gave myself a mega migraine working on this project of mine. What can I do to fix it, it sent me to the Emergency Room!!

Patient: It hurts when I do this.
    Doctor: Stop doing that.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Stack Overflow mod​erator

Doctor, it hurts when I follow advice.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

I doubt that's ever been an issue for the OP.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

"The OP"

Isn't that a TV mini-series on HBO?
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

Sometimes I feel guilty about giving ThEiMp a hard time in his ridiculous threads. But then after a few days of nobody posting he digs it back up and the guilt vanishes. She had aids.

Ah, the OP is back! And my life had just started looking desperate. I committed a cardinal sin by skipping the pages between the first page and this one, because I can't afford to break the chair I am sitting in.

I wish everybody learns to program just to enjoy the split-seam laugh out of this thread.

I am not a complete idiot. Some parts are still missing.
    Check out the rtf-help tutorial
    General VB Faq Thread
    Change is the only constant thing. I have not changed my signature in a long while and now it has started to stink!
    Get more power for your floppy disks. ; View honeybee's Elite Club:
    Use meaningfull thread titles. And add "[Resolved]" in the thread title when you have got a satisfactory response.
    And if that response was mine, please think about giving me a rep. I like to collect them!

I'm a Grand Father, get with the times. I had a Teen pregancy and then my Teen Daughter had a Teen pregancy, as well...

You mean as in a grand master? or as in a grand father?
    How come your teen daughter had a teen pregnancy? Doesn't that make you a grandfather? But you said you were a Grand Father!

Right now, the OP seems to be out of his mind. We could get back to him once he is back. Meanwhile we can continue the discussion.

General VB Faq Thread
    Change is the only constant thing. I have not changed my signature in a long while and now it has started to stink!
    Use meaningfull thread titles. And add "[Resolved]" in the thread title when you have got a satisfactory response.
    And if that response was mine, please think about giving me a rep. I like to collect them!

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
    You mean as in a grand master? or as in a grand father?
    How come your teen daughter had a teen pregnancy? Doesn't that make you a grandfather? But you said you were a Grand Father!

Right now, the OP seems to be out of his mind. We could get back to him once he is back. Meanwhile we can continue the discussion.

While the daughter of one's teen pregnancy having her own child from a teen pregnancy does make one a "grandfather", it's quite a leap to assume that they are also a "grand father".

Oh and how many times is it now that he has insisted that he speaks English?

I have just now added into the Application, Search capablities into the Web Browser, which I have named: QuickBrowser...

I have just now added into the Application, Search capablities into the Web Browser, which I have named: QuickBrowser...
    Who are you and what are you talking about?

So you allow me to search for anything in your application through a web browser? How does the web browser talk to your application for searching? How would it be if you could give the search feature within the application itself instead of providing it in the web browser?

Is it only the search feature or does it also return results?

General VB Faq Thread

Well there is a Search feature and also it also gives or in this case return the results on files on local/remote computers of your network and also the internet, just you have to choose that inside the advanced settings...

Does it follow Asimov's four laws of Robotics?

It absolutely MUST follow all Murphy's laws, that I am sure.

General VB Faq Thread

Hyperactive Member

LMAO I busted out laughing quite a bit while reading this, props to you Spetnik, you should be a comedian.

Quote Originally Posted by thebuffalo View Post
    LMAO I busted out laughing quite a bit while reading this, props to you Spetnik, you should be a comedian.
    In deed

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
    So you allow me to search for anything in your application through a web browser? How does the web browser talk to your application for searching? How would it be if you could give the search feature within the application itself instead of providing it in the web browser? Is it only the search feature or does it also return results?
    That is a very good idea, that you have honeybee!! But then you would then be required to have the WebBrower's Search App to then be updated every now and then. There must be some way around this, then I still and going to look into it from on my end of things...

!! Thanks for the Input !!

that you have honeybee!! ...then I still and going to look into it from on my end of things...
    Translation to English: "she had aids"

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spetnik View Post
    Translation to English: "she had aids"
    So did Magic Johnson!

!! Thanks for the Input !!
    Will your office application allow me to play pranks on my office colleagues? I want to set it so when a colleague arrives in office, a farting noise should emit with some smoke and smell from his PC. Is your office app capable of that?

General VB Faq Thread

Well you can Timer Bomb apps to execute on certain events as such. But then not really sure why to do that. But then you can also Time Bomb events, even in C++, BASIC, Fortran, Cobol and also Pascal, as well so to speak...

Well you can Timer Bomb apps to execute on certain events as such. But then not really sure why to do that. But then you can also Time Bomb events, even in C++, BASIC, Fortran, Cobol and also Pascal, as well so to speak...
    Did she have aids?

That is some knd of not funny joke that someone pulled out of their extremedities...

That is some knd of not funny joke that someone pulled out of their extremedities...
    Extremedities? I do not have any extra medities, and if I did I would not share them with you, especially if she has aids.

Then, do you even know what they really are???

Then, do you even know what they really are???
    Medities? I was contemplating making a joke here, but why don't you just tell us "what 'they' are", I have a feeling that your response will be more amusing than whatever I was gonna say...

Parts of the human body, dud...

Parts of the human body, dud...
    The human body does not contain any medities. You should familiarize yourself with humans before making bold statements like that.

Not talking about that, but extremedites = I was talking about...

Not talking about that, but extremedites = I was talking about...
    Extremedites? Nope, humans don't have any of those either. Are you a camel?

My biology human sciences teachers told me that we do and that they are our body parts, like arms, legs and that we lost our tails...

we lost our tails...
    Aha! I knew you weren't really human! How did you lose your tail?
    And by the way, those aren't extremedites. I don't think you really speak English.

We are highly evolved primates that have been through some good changes to our forms and then become much more after that. Also: I: injured my tail bone in 1998, at high school when I had fell on the staircase...
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Jan 24th, 2013 at 10:18 AM.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast