Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Re: About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Once again we are discussing actual fact of the matter. "In deed".

hehe, I guess that we are still...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

You need to restart the flux capacitor in the browser engine. It tends to clog up with garbage from websites.

I am trying to having it's own Browser Cache also trying to write a better for of Browser Engine Renderer for high qualiy applelets, etc...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Is to be however? If can, see for, in a deed of matter on the hand, it's its their they're there thar she blows

Well it isn't that easy for creating such a project, that requires many people to write it. However I am the only one on this project of ours. We just had one person pass away (Senior Programmer), then I guess that is taking so goddamn long, everyone keeps of loosing it, here...

Somehow - and don't ask me how - it almost seems as if I am communicating with him

Hyperactive Member

Once last in the past twice before. Tuesday morning is only as good as the pancakes in deed, in fact of the matter, I loosely prefer waffle is.

Quote Originally Posted by Spetnik View Post
    Somehow - and don't ask me how - it almost seems as if I am communicating with him
    Well then that is good, because that's what is meant to be happening in this Forum. We communicate our thoughts and they are then read and we change them, with the newly developed thoughts that are given to us when we read what has been sent to us, by the Forum...

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

If thoughts to change was possible in deed then VB6 not would you using be. Would VB.Net have you to switched months 3 ago. In fact of the matter.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    If thoughts to change was possible in deed then VB6 not would you using be. Would VB.Net have you to switched months 3 ago. In fact of the matter.
    In a deed of matter the fact is for there mind to blow a if were have since

Are you guys high ?
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    Are you guys high ?
    No, would that help?

No, would that help?
    Oh god I hope so....I feel like I'm reading a thread where posts are passed through Google Translate before ending up on the forums
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Well my Posts in any Thread isn't...

I are say four in how forth to defacto the matter in a deed for which a say how can brown or eagles?

??? What ???

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    ??? What ???
    Fred

Please don't start this again???

Please don't start this again???
    Was that a question?

So sorry, that was meant to have a !! on the end of it...

So sorry, that was meant to have a !! on the end of it...
    !? or !!?
    ???,;'.??!

Good lord, you guys will give me a brain aneurism

Good lord, you guys will give me a brain aneurism
    In fact of the matter?

In fact of the matter?
    My brain just threw an exception trying to figure this arrangement of words

My brain just threw an exception trying to figure this arrangement of words
    In deed?

Hyperactive Member

No, would that help?
    In fact of the matter, in, a deed.

+<

The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Okay???

Dokey!!!

??? What are you talking about ???

??? What are you talking about ???
    In fact of the matter?

@Spetnik, is this what you do all day is mocking people's Threads???

Just by day. By night he's Batman.

In deed

How much do you get for doing that???

Well I in actual fact, don't work much in the day but then work most of the time at night time, seeing that there aren't as many distractions. However when I get back with my Mrs, then that is going to have to change. She had said!!

Well I in actual fact, don't work much in the day but then work most of the time at night time, seeing that there aren't as many distractions. However when I get back with my Mrs, then that is going to have to change. She had said!!
    This is the most coherent statement I've ever seen you write. Congrats ...hell its the most coherent in the thread....

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast