Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Re: About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    I'm married to Emma but she is gonna come back to me, really soon. So she had said to my Sister, Anna. Emma had two of my Children and that I know about them, they're called: Dan and Sarah...
    So the extent of your communication with this woman is strictly via third-party hearsay, yet you are convinced that she is about to return to you. Uh huh.

Also, your second sentence is not English.

norf

Quote Originally Posted by Spetnik View Post
    Next time you order dessert at a restaurant, how would you like it if they served you the ingredients for a slice of pie? Mind you, not all of the correct ingredients and maybe a cup of bile instead of oil, but close to what you would need in order to actually assemble a slice of pie...
    I'm not sure. I can't remember the last time I ordered dessert in a restaurant. I guess I'll just have to give it a try.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

I'm married to Emma but she is gonna come back to me, really soon. So she had said to my Sister, Anna. Emma had two of my Children and that I know about them, they're called: Dan and Sarah...
    Did she communicate with your sister via annagram?

Also, you are "married to Emma but she is gonna come back"? Do you mean that, despite your alleged marriage, your "wife" will be returning? As if usually marriage prevents couples from being together? Is that how things work in Saudi Algeria, or Elbonia, or wherever you live?

So she may have had more of your kids that you don't know about? The only thing I know is, if I were Emma, I'd be nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by baja_yu View Post
    So she may have had more of your kids that you don't know about? The only thing I know is, if I were Emma, I'd be nervous.
    Maybe he's asserting that not only did she bear his offspring, but he is aware of their existence as well? Then again, that sentence is not English, so it's hard to say. Maybe he's trying to say that he ate a burnt piece of cake before he mowed the lawn. Who knows...

What he means is that he had other kids with somebody else. That may account for Emma, or it may be unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    What he means is that he had other kids with somebody else. That may account for Emma, or it may be unrelated.
    So Emma is one of his children from another marriage, whom he subsequently married and then had more children? This is all finally beginning to take shape...

VB Forums Online Freedom Mode: Operational

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp
    So she had aids
    as a matter of fact, in, a deed, after all?
    All men have an inherent right to life, the right to self determination including freedom from forced or compulsory labour, a right to hold opinions and the freedom of expression, and the right to a fair trial and freedom from torture. Be aware that these rights are universal and inalienable (cannot be given, taken or otherwise transferred or removed) although you do risk losing the aforementioned rights should you fail to uphold them e.g Charles Taylor; United Nations sources: http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/, http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Professional...ages/CCPR.aspx. Also Charles I was beheaded on the 30th of January of 1649 for trying to replace parliamentary democracy with an absolute monarchy, the same should happen to Dr Phil and Stephen Fry; source: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...ute-Monarchism.

The plural of sun is stars you Catholic turkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Spetnik View Post
    So the extent of your communication with this woman is strictly via third-party hearsay, yet you are convinced that she is about to return to you. Uh huh.
    Emma Portwood whom has two of my children, she wants a third one from me and then wants to marry me, I see her checking me out from outside my place some of the time...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

[removed]
    Last edited by baja_yu; Feb 17th, 2013 at 09:26 PM. Reason: I didn't feel comfortable with that message and decided to remove it.

Why does that last post from ThEiMp feel so unhygienic? I think it is in need of some hospital grade disinfectant.
    Last edited by Witis; Feb 17th, 2013 at 09:28 PM.
    All men have an inherent right to life, the right to self determination including freedom from forced or compulsory labour, a right to hold opinions and the freedom of expression, and the right to a fair trial and freedom from torture. Be aware that these rights are universal and inalienable (cannot be given, taken or otherwise transferred or removed) although you do risk losing the aforementioned rights should you fail to uphold them e.g Charles Taylor; United Nations sources: http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/, http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Professional...ages/CCPR.aspx. Also Charles I was beheaded on the 30th of January of 1649 for trying to replace parliamentary democracy with an absolute monarchy, the same should happen to Dr Phil and Stephen Fry; source: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...ute-Monarchism.

Why do you say that???
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Is is perhaps, because you said it yourself, that as a matter of fact: "so she had aids"?

I never said such a thing in my life, she would certifiably kill me for that, remark if I had ever made it. Which I didn't...

I am absolutely sure that by now it has been not just been established, it has also been reconfirmed, right from the very keyboard in front of which you sit, that in fact of the matter, she had aids.

@All: Guys, I think we shouldn't drag his family into this thread. Keep in mind that this thread is publicly visible! So, what if his wife or children are reading this thread.
    Even though our aim is to troll, what if ThEiMp reveals something secret! We don't want to spoil a family. So, let's leave his family, and continue our discussion on ThEiMp & his software product!

If my post was helpful to you, then express your gratitude using Rate this Post.
    And if your problem is SOLVED, then please Mark the Thread as RESOLVED (see it in action - video)
    My system: AMD FX 6100, Gigabyte Motherboard, 8 GB Crossair Vengance, Cooler Master 450W Thunder PSU, 1.4 TB HDD, 18.5" TFT(Wide), Antec V1 Cabinet

Social Group: VBForums - Developers from India

Skills: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, VB.Net, Photoshop, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap,...

Oh the insanities in this thread......you guys must have filled a GB on the VBForums server with them already. Unicode characters are expensive you know
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Quote Originally Posted by akhileshbc View Post
    @All: Guys, I think we shouldn't drag his family into this thread.
    Too late ThEiMp did it already, by himself, on this forum even !!

Quote Originally Posted by akhileshbc View Post
    So, let's leave his family, and continue our discussion on ThEiMp & his software product!
    I thought his thread was revolvered a long long time ago and it is now just gratuitous trolling by ThEiMp?

Yes can we get onto something like what was stated in my OP???

I am sorry, I was in error when I wrote revolvered in that last comment of mine, it should have been: resolved.

Yes can we get onto something like what was stated in my OP???
    So here's what you have said so far: Emma is your daughter and also the mother of two of your children. You were married to her once before and, despite not having heard from her in years, are quite confident that she will be returning to you "soon" based on an alleged statement made to your sister Anna (who may or may not be the mother of Emma and/or some of your other children).

If it is in a deed true to the fact of the matter, and without porperous extremedites and/or extremedities, that she had aids (as you have previously asserted), I would invest in a large quantity of Listerineâ„¢. It is the only known cure.

Emma isn't my Daughter, she is my Loving Wife!!

Sometimes the errors that I make, are funny, don't you think??

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

That was Puntastic! If I could rate CC I would.

@All: Guys, I think we shouldn't drag his family into this thread. Keep in mind that this thread is publicly visible! So, what if his wife or children are reading this thread.
    Even though our aim is to troll, what if ThEiMp reveals something secret! We don't want to spoil a family. So, let's leave his family, and continue our discussion on ThEiMp & his software product!
    +1. While ThEiMp may have invited a bit of ribbing about his product and linguistic gymnastics, we're starting to sail a little close to the wind when we start getting into his personal relationships. Yes he may have been the first to mention them in the thread it still feels like unconfortable ground to me.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Perhaps you also remember:
    Shaggy Hiker: "What reolved the thread? Yotamarker?"
    ThEiMp: "No way man, not @yotamarker. But then I was able to be converted to be using .NET, instead of just COM for my Project..."
    Last edited by Witis; Feb 19th, 2013 at 07:07 AM.

When did I say those things, ever on this Forum???

Emma is my Daughter and my Loving Wife!!
    To each their own, ya know what I mean?

She had aids.

When did I say those things, ever on this Forum???
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    While ThEiMp may have invited a bit of ribbing about his product and linguistic gymnastics, we're starting to sail a little close to the wind when we start getting into his personal relationships. Yes he may have been the first to mention them in the thread it still feels like unconfortable ground to me.
    I disagree.

Then by all means quote some of them for me???

Yes.

Sure:
    "You wouldn't believe that I had passed out on the Keyboard pressing the "D" key for Dim???"

Oh yeah, I remember that one from a long time ago when the earth was still molten and it was forming it's crust upon the bedrock...

Who could forget:
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybee
    What's your first language? I mean not the language you are writing, but as in human languages.
    "Australian, Engish..."

Well there are different forms of the English language found around the world...

That too:
    "I just awoke from a data bandwith over flow and then discovered that I didn't even breathe for the time between the objects: 32,xyz and then 76,xyz on my Virus Scanner!! What is the world going to, and then that is something like tweleve minutes, tops!!"

Well there are different forms of the English language found around the world...
    Please show me a dictionary for the version of the English language containing these words:
    - extremedites
    - extremedities
    - porperous

I cannot cause I don't wish to cause I was listening to my local television channel's news and then discovered those words, by chance. I guess???

I cannot cause I don't wish to cause I was listening to my local television channel's news and then discovered those words, by chance. I guess???
    Now try it again, in English.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast