Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Re: About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    Just make sure you don't put your head office in a volcano, that's all I'm saying.
    Is there a specific reason why he shouldn't?

lol, funny so funny. I cannot believe it!!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    lol, funny so funny. I cannot believe it!!
    Huh?

The volcano part, dude...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

The volcano part, dude...
    What's a volcano? Is it Nigerian?

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Is there a specific reason why he shouldn't?
    See My Sig

What's a volcano? Is it Nigerian?
    Yes... but with an Italian background.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Just make sure you don't put your head orifice in a volcano, that's all I'm saying.
    Kiss the lava!
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Yes... but with an Italian background.
    Name:  volcano.png
Views: 249
Size:  193.6 KB

Where are you getting these images from, the net???

Hyperactive Member

Where did you learn this language from, google?

That was perfect english though, minus the extra two question marks. We should celebrate in a deed, in deed, indeed.

That ???, is my unoffical trademark of mine...

Yes, my net. I catch them in my net:
    Name:  net.png
Views: 247
Size:  206.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by thebuffalo View Post
    That was perfect english though.
    Nope, he ended his sentence with a preposition.

Hyperactive Member

That ???, is my unoffical trademark of mine...
    norf

norf

Isn't that the unofficial symbol for a question in javascript?
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Where is this 60kb office application? Can I run it on my 5.25" disk?
    Currently using VS 2015 Enterprise on Win10 Enterprise x64.

CodeBank: All Threads • Colors ComboBox • Fading & Gradient Form • MoveItemListBox/MoveItemListView • MultilineListBox • MenuButton • ToolStripCheckBox • Start with Windows

norf

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spetnik View Post
    norf
    noRf souf eaf wef

VB Forums Online Freedom Mode: Operational

Well I need a special army of computer programmers, so to speak. To help me in the north, so that we can do better programs together, instead of having just the one department. Oh yes there are others doing their own projects. But there's: Tim, Anthony, Martin, Jordan, David and Me...
    Nope, you are still not making any sense and imaginary people don't count. I was talking about the rest of your organisation which involves selling legal drugs such as alcohol and cigarettes in your bars named Am-bar from Zanzi-bar which is your surname and that you are extremely keen on expanding into the illicit substances business by adding a dickso into all of your Zanzi-bars. Also, because you cannot speak English, we are trying to speak to you in your native tongue which is probably Swahili:

Nini maswali mada mamba? How long before the dicksos open?
    Te, una soseji yuma yuma? Have you got a good supplier?

@Funky: are you only doing donuts or biscuits too?
    All men have an inherent right to life, the right to self determination including freedom from forced or compulsory labour, a right to hold opinions and the freedom of expression, and the right to a fair trial and freedom from torture. Be aware that these rights are universal and inalienable (cannot be given, taken or otherwise transferred or removed) although you do risk losing the aforementioned rights should you fail to uphold them e.g Charles Taylor; United Nations sources: http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/, http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Professional...ages/CCPR.aspx. Also Charles I was beheaded on the 30th of January of 1649 for trying to replace parliamentary democracy with an absolute monarchy, the same should happen to Dr Phil and Stephen Fry; source: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...ute-Monarchism.

The plural of sun is stars you Catholic turkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Isn't that the unofficial symbol for a question in javascript?
    Nope, you are thinking of Sing sharp.
    All men have an inherent right to life, the right to self determination including freedom from forced or compulsory labour, a right to hold opinions and the freedom of expression, and the right to a fair trial and freedom from torture. Be aware that these rights are universal and inalienable (cannot be given, taken or otherwise transferred or removed) although you do risk losing the aforementioned rights should you fail to uphold them e.g Charles Taylor; United Nations sources: http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/, http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Professional...ages/CCPR.aspx. Also Charles I was beheaded on the 30th of January of 1649 for trying to replace parliamentary democracy with an absolute monarchy, the same should happen to Dr Phil and Stephen Fry; source: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...ute-Monarchism.

Quote Originally Posted by JuggaloBrotha View Post
    Where is this 60kb office application? Can I run it on my 5.25" disk?
    That depends, how much do you have in your paypal account?

@Funky: are you only doing donuts or biscuits too?
    Oh, biscuits are of huge importance. Obviously you can enjoy a nice cup of tea without one but it's a bit like alcohol free lager... ultimately a bit pointless. I recommend an Abbey Crunch.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Well right now it's about 1.07Mb, cause I have imported it into Adobe Director, cause of the fact that I can get it to work on a MAC using an ActiveX Toolkit that I have found on the Internet. So then it works by working around the ActiveX and then lets them work on a MAC, so then you don't need Adobe AIR or Flash to get it to work with an ActiveX Control Object...

Well right now it's about 1.07Mb, cause I have imported it into Adobe Director, cause of the fact that I can get it to work on a MAC using an ActiveX Toolkit that I have found on the Internet. So then it works by working around the ActiveX and then lets them work on a MAC, so then you don't need Adobe AIR or Flash to get it to work with an ActiveX Control Object...
    norf

Oh, biscuits are of huge importance. Obviously you can enjoy a nice cup of tea without one but it's a bit like alcohol free lager... ultimately a bit pointless. I recommend an Abbey Crunch.
    Well you can't have a funky dikso without any dikso biscuits and McVitie's have made some classics and Abbey Crunch are arguably one of best of all time; what makes them so good? Well it must be the Oatzzz (if you watch closely you will notice a magpie in the background): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSn1t1eFChI

You should also think of stocking some of the McVitie's Rich Tea biscuits - 1700 of which were used to make a groom's cake at Prince William's wedding reception. You could stamp a giant crown on those scrumptious morsels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKIQRffpVmw

you can't have a funky dikso
    I get one occasionally after heavy exercise but I just take a quick shower.

Well right now it's about 1.07Gb
    Well well well it looks to me like you have grown a rather large dikso; how big do you think it will be when you are finished?

I get one occasionally after heavy exercise but I just take a quick shower.
    Absolutely, for a lot of people a funky dikso is the only form of exercise they get all week, so you can think of your biscuits as a sort of well public service if you will.

A funky disko at the Zanzi-bar:

Stack Overflow mod​erator

Dear Richard,

That marquee at the bottom of your page is really hard to read, but I gather from it that you’ve added support for x128 architectures (like… the XBOX 360 or something else) to Windows SX and its IDE/Browser/Antivirus/Office suite in 60KB.

Is it open-source?

Sincerely,

norf

Hyperactive Member

norf norf norf norf norf norf norf norf norf norf
    norf

I just realized. I have a doctor's appointment.

Impire.

On a serious note, ThEiMp, what did MS say about your Office Application Suite? Did you send it to them?

I seem to cannot send OCX, DLL and EXE to their email address. So then I just have to snail mail it to them...

Well right now it became alot bigger than just 60kb, because of PC and MAC Support. MAC Support adds about 635kb to the EXE File's Application Folder. Cause of a Folder that is packaged with it to make it support the MAC OS X operating system...

Well I haven't just as yet given it to them because it's not finished, as such...

Stack Overflow mod​erator

How about upload it somewhere? Also, it's not as if they're going to trust you just because it's snail-mailed. Source code! Source code!

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast