Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Re: About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    We are highly evolved primates that have been through some good changes to our forms and then become much more after that...
    Let me know when you evolve yourself some extremedities and extremedites.

hehe ,, well when I evolve extra ones, I will???
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

hehe ,, well when I evolve extra ones, I will???
    English, please

Excuse me that really is English and not anything else, rather more so...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Rather more so?

If you can see the various human body parts, shouldn't it be called nudities instead of medities?

Can you grow a brain, just as you could lose a tail? (This is a general question, sort of thinking out loud, and not directed at anyone in specific).

I am not a complete idiot. Some parts are still missing.
    Check out the rtf-help tutorial
    General VB Faq Thread
    Change is the only constant thing. I have not changed my signature in a long while and now it has started to stink!
    Get more power for your floppy disks. ; View honeybee's Elite Club:
    Use meaningfull thread titles. And add "[Resolved]" in the thread title when you have got a satisfactory response.
    And if that response was mine, please think about giving me a rep. I like to collect them!

You can actually grow a Brain with nothing in it, but then that would be playing God/Goddess. Then with the studies that have been conducted by: OXFORD University then it states that the soul of the person/animal is stored inside the Brain, in a very small compartment that is only used for just that reason. Also that means that if you have a Brain transplant then you get the other person(s), Soul, also which is not what you want to have in return of life saving surgery!!

You can actually grow a Brain with nothing in it, but then that would be playing God/Goddess. Then with the studies that have been conducted by: OXFORD University then it states that the soul of the person/animal is stored inside the Brain, in a very small compartment that is only used for just that reason. Also that means that if you have a Brain transplant then you get the other person(s), Soul, also which is not what you want to have in return of life saving surgery!!
    Ramble much?

Just read my Blog then, you shall see rambling on about nothing much or somethings that people don't want to hear or talk about, much...

Is that a result of your brain implant?

General VB Faq Thread
    Change is the only constant thing. I have not changed my signature in a long while and now it has started to stink!
    Use meaningfull thread titles. And add "[Resolved]" in the thread title when you have got a satisfactory response.
    And if that response was mine, please think about giving me a rep. I like to collect them!

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
    Is that a result of your brain implant?
    Implant? If there's anything of which this guy has extra, it is definitely not brains.

Although he may have extra medites or medities

Well I wasn't given a gore bladder and an appendix, as well. Also for my Brain implant, I have a computer implanted into my head like the young kid, his character D.A.R.R.Y.L, did...

Are you Nigerian?

No I am not an African, but I am from Australia...

No I am not an African, but I am from Australia...
    That's exactly what someone from Africa would say...

No that's the psychology of the thing that they would say. But then when one is telling the truth then that is exactly what I would say...

No that's the psychology of the thing that they would say. But then when one is telling the truth then that is exactly what I would say...
    Funny, my cousin who is a pathological liar says the exact same thing.

***ghasp***

***ghasp***
    Really? You can't even spell "gasp"?

GHASP, that's a mistake??? Well I be darned then because I forgot how to spell it!!

Hyperactive Member

GHASP, that's a mistake??? Well I be darned then because I forgot how to spell it!!
    Are you sure you aren't from Alabama, I've only heard rednecks say "Well I be darned".

I've been told that darned is the exact opposite of damned, so then that wasn't so bad language, wasn't it???

I've been told that darned is the exact opposite of damned, so then that wasn't so bad language, wasn't it???
    People are lying to you

In School, I had to write out the Dictionary K-Q, when I said that was wrong...

In School, I had to write out the Dictionary K-Q, when I said that was wrong...
    Do it again

I then suffered from a major case of memory crashing on my Brain, if you know what I mean by that???
    So then to answer your last comment, then the answer is going to be: NO!!

Hyperactive Member

I then suffered from a major case of memory crashing on my Brain, if you know what I mean by that???
    I'm so sorry.

I'm not, why should you be???

Most coherent statement I've seen from you in a while
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Just to get back to that "I'll be darned." statement. Darning is a type of sewing used to fix holes in things. Therefore, when you say "I'll be darned", what you are saying is that your holes have been sewn shut. You can look it up.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    your holes have been sewn shut.
    @ThEiMp, how did you manage to escape from the asylum?

??? Hey ???

Do you think anyone has ever known what you meant all this while?

Quote Originally Posted by thebuffalo View Post
    I'm so sorry.
    That's precisely why, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Just to get back to that "I'll be darned." statement. Darning is a type of sewing used to fix holes in things. Therefore, when you say "I'll be darned", what you are saying is that your holes have been sewn shut. You can look it up.
    Note to ThEiMp: He means look up the meaning, not the hole. The hole has been sewn shut, so you most likely will not be able to look it up.

If you are from Australia, how come you are not a Nigerian?
    General VB Faq Thread

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
    Do you think anyone has ever known what you meant all this while?
    I think he meant that she had aids.

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spetnik View Post
    I think he meant that she had aids.
    How did she get rid of it?

How did she get rid of it?
    With excessive misuse of punctuation, poor spelling, and a language that is somewhat similar to English, in a deed.

!! What !!

Hyperactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by theimp View Post
    !! What !!
    when!

when!
    yes.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast