Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Re: About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Thanks!!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    However when I get back with my Mrs, then that is going to have to change. She had aids!!
    And I only had to move one letter...

Quote Originally Posted by Spetnik View Post
    And I only had to move one letter...
    "However when I get back with my Mrs, then that is going to have to change. She had aids!!"
    I didn't write this, what is this quote from, anyway!! I wrote She had said!!, not that of which you had posted in the last post!!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

"However when I get back with my Mrs, then that is going to have to change. She had aids!!"
    I write this, that is this quote, anyway!! I had said!!, that of which you had posted in the post is to the end for which in deed is the fact of the matter, blistering barnacles!!
    I see

Well I don't see. See for me please.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    Well I don't see. See for me please.
    The fact of the matter is in a deed, she had aids

Oh ok......
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

I didn't say any of those things, that you're quoting...

Thank you for interpreting my words and translating them into English...
    My pleasure!

I'm an Aussie, I speak/Read and Write English...

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie ,, Oi Oi Oi!!

I'm an Aussie, I speak/Read and Write English...

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie ,, Oi Oi Oi!!
    Dude, you're trying too hard...

Probably not enough, it looks like it???

Probably not enough, it looks like it???
    See, that's not English

Yes it is...

Yes it is...
    Most of your posts are in some strange incomprehensible dialect. Similar to English, but not quite English.

Most of your posts are in some strange incomprehensible dialect. Similar to English, but not quite English.
    Look who's talking....Mr. Matter of fact in a deed You speak it too

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    Look who's talking....Mr. Matter of fact in a deed
    Just trying to figure out how to communicate with his species. And it's "in the fact of the matter"

Just trying to figure out how to communicate with his species. And it's "in the fact of the matter"
    And another thing, matter is not a fact, it's a theory. Nobody has ever proven that matter actually exists.

OMG I MAY NOT EVEN EXIST!!!! OH GOD!!!! SAY IT AINT SO LAD

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Nobody has ever proven that matter actually exists
    Yeah, but does it really matter?
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    Yeah, but does it really matter?
    In deed

!! !!

And it's "in the fact of the matter"
    I think you're being a bit "matter of fact" about that

!! !!
    $$ $$
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

I for a thought, can be? To when this end. He had said. If can you, please; or to return elerrabation. To be, sincere a apology. Is warranted? She had said?

Who's she. I thought that we're all guys here in this Thread???

Who's she. I thought that we're all guys here in this Thread???
    She had aids.

No She doesn't!! Who said, she did???

No She doesn't!! Who said, she did???
    She had said.

I bet that Emma (My loving wife), is on this Forum same as me. Cause she is into Visual Basic programming, to...

I bet that Emma (My loving wife), is on this Forum same as me. Cause she is into Visual Basic programming, to...
    She had aids?

Hi EmMa

Not quite sure on her nickname on this Forum. But then haven't spoken, today with her cause we are working so damn much. Also she isn't home yet and it's: 0201 hours, Perth Time...

But then haven't spoken, today with her cause we are working so damn much.
    And he claims to speak English?

Yes I do, cause I can...

And he claims to speak English?
    To be fair, all the right words were there and, astonishingly, they were even in the right order. If you can forgive starting a sentence with a conjunction then we're really only dealing with errant punctuation at this point. Mind you, "today" should probably have been after "her" for readability but it's gramatically correct either way.

And this
    Yes I do, cause I can...
    ...is only one apostrophe away from being perfectly good English

Go ThEiMp! In fact, I'm so proud of you I even got your username right.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    To be fair, all the right words were there and, astonishingly, they were even in the right order. If you can forgive starting a sentence with a conjunction then we're really only dealing with errant punctuation at this point. Mind you, "today" should probably have been after "her" for readability but it's gramatically correct either way.

And this ...is only one apostrophe away from being perfectly good English

Go ThEiMp! In fact, I'm so proud of you I even got your username right.
    In the deed of the fact of the matter I must say you are correct. We should give credit where credit is do, she had said.

I'm a he and got a family. For God's sake: I'm a very young Grand Father, thanks Gov...

Wait a min...isn't this thread supposed to be about a 60kb version of Office or something ?......This is the mightiest derail I've ever seen

Really, most derails are mighty in here. I would agree that it would be difficult to think of a subject further from the initial topic than whether TheImp is a grandfather, but by this point, it's all shades of derail.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

50 shades of derail......sounds like a good idea for a book

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast