Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

Re: About a 60kb Office Application Suite that I have written for Microsoft...

I got that way of talking from my television news station here in Perth...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    I got that way of talking from my television news station here in Perth...
    So you are trying to learn English from an Australian TV station. Wow. Just wow.

Emma isn't my Daughter, she is my Loving Wife!!
    Does she know that? Or her actual husband?

Quote Originally Posted by baja_yu View Post
    She had aids

VB Forums Online Freedom Mode: Operational

Then there was that too:
    Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp
    "Now I am totally confused, in deed. So then totally confused that I just woke up, and then still not being able to do my daily routine..."
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter
    "That'll be the barnacles."
    All men have an inherent right to life, the right to self determination including freedom from forced or compulsory labour, a right to hold opinions and the freedom of expression, and the right to a fair trial and freedom from torture. Be aware that these rights are universal and inalienable (cannot be given, taken or otherwise transferred or removed) although you do risk losing the aforementioned rights should you fail to uphold them e.g Charles Taylor; United Nations sources: http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/, http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Professional...ages/CCPR.aspx. Also Charles I was beheaded on the 30th of January of 1649 for trying to replace parliamentary democracy with an absolute monarchy, the same should happen to Dr Phil and Stephen Fry; source: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...ute-Monarchism.

The plural of sun is stars you Catholic turkeys.

Yes, she sure as hell knows that, to be darn true to true life!!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Nobody who speaks fluent English speaks like that.

Oh yeah, you also said that:
    Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp
    "Well guess what I went for a Personal Loan, and then was able to go for a personal load for the special $5000(AUD), that I needed to purchase: Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2010 and then was able to then install it on my Penitum IV, which isn't a Pentium MMX for that matter. If you were wanting to know that, for instance...
    PS: Having problems with the Source Code, converter as per say that it isn't allowing me to convert my VB6 COM Source Code Project Files, then that means that it totally sucks, chockers because it isn't allowing me to do this, as what the other programmers have been able to do so in the pervious versions of the products. That I have been told before, hand..."
    All men have an inherent right to life, the right to self determination including freedom from forced or compulsory labour, a right to hold opinions and the freedom of expression, and the right to a fair trial and freedom from torture. Be aware that these rights are universal and inalienable (cannot be given, taken or otherwise transferred or removed) although you do risk losing the aforementioned rights should you fail to uphold them e.g Charles Taylor; United Nations sources: http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/, http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Professional...ages/CCPR.aspx. Also Charles I was beheaded on the 30th of January of 1649 for trying to replace parliamentary democracy with an absolute monarchy, the same should happen to Dr Phil and Stephen Fry; source: http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.p...ute-Monarchism.

So I guess you'd have a recent picture of the two of you together?

to be darn true to true life!!
    I am sure Shaggy has already explicated that to you earlier in the thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker
    "Just to get back to that "I'll be darned." statement. Darning is a type of sewing used to fix holes in things. Therefore, when you say "I'll be darned", what you are saying is that your holes have been sewn shut. You can look it up."

That's getting a bit personal, in deed it is so...

I'm just asking because you yourself wrote on your FB profile that it has been over between you for 14 years now. You also seem to believe that you can get chickenpox from a dog.

@ThEiMp: BTW, don't post the pic here (if you have one!). PM it to baja_yu if you want to show him!

If my post was helpful to you, then express your gratitude using Rate this Post.
    And if your problem is SOLVED, then please Mark the Thread as RESOLVED (see it in action - video)
    My system: AMD FX 6100, Gigabyte Motherboard, 8 GB Crossair Vengance, Cooler Master 450W Thunder PSU, 1.4 TB HDD, 18.5" TFT(Wide), Antec V1 Cabinet

Social Group: VBForums - Developers from India

Skills: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, VB.Net, Photoshop, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap,...

Don't send it to me either. I don't care. I was just interested how you would explain the time discrepancy.

We have lots of analogue photos, but not many digital photos of each other...

@TheImp: Is that place that you keep on talking about, Perth, I think is what you call it, well, is it some sort of self-proclaimed gimp nation like the Other World Kingdom, or is it a democratic state like the rest of Australia and run by elected freemen every few years?

Quote Originally Posted by Witis View Post
    @TheImp: Is that place that you keep on talking about, Perth, I think is what you call it, well, is it some sort of self-proclaimed gimp nation like the Other World Kingdom, or is it a democratic state like the rest of Australia and run by elected freemen every few years?
    Well I should think so, well in deed that we are a pro democratic nation of ours, that we live in, here...

Well I should think so, well in deed that we are a pro democratic nation of ours, that we live in, here...
    Your lack of coherency is exceeded only by your lack of coherency.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Is that similar to a lack of currency? Because that's often an issue for me.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Is that perhaps the end to the matters of the facts, of which, were raised, by you, your very self, right here, in this very thread ???

lol...

Name:  emma.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  39.6 KB

We have lots of analogue photos, but not many digital photos of each other...

That doesn't surprise me. I didn't go digital until relatively recently. The reason, in my case was simple: Batteries.

Since I would be out of communication for a month at a time, I needed batteries that would last that long, or were light enough that I could carry several. I assumed that those didn't exist for years (and perhaps they didn't), but eventually the situation changed. So, you young whippersnappers shouldn't be doubting that people didn't go digital for a long time. Some of us had fairly good reasons to do as we did.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    That doesn't surprise me. I didn't go digital until relatively recently. The reason, in my case was simple: Batteries.

Since I would be out of communication for a month at a time, I needed batteries that would last that long, or were light enough that I could carry several. I assumed that those didn't exist for years (and perhaps they didn't), but eventually the situation changed. So, you young whippersnappers shouldn't be doubting that people didn't go digital for a long time. Some of us had fairly good reasons to do as we did.
    He's not doubting the date of ThEiMp's digitalization. He's expressing disbelief at the mere existence of any recent pictures.

Exactly.

And as for the cameras, get a Canon. They have the lowest battery consumption of all I've seen. I easily get a month of heavy use with a good set of 2700+ mAh rechargeable AAs. And when you carry a spare set, forget about it.

I once pointed my cannon the wrong way. That's how I got the gaping hole in my torso (which is quite a convenient place to keep my wallet).

I went with the Pentax Optio WP...because it's waterproof. I now have the Optio-WG2, or something like that, which is waterproof and ruggedized. Unfortunately, they added an ounce to the weight, so it weighs in at a bit over 5oz. I hate it when they do that. Newer doesn't have to mean heavier. However, they did up the battery size, which is nice. I can get weeks of use out of one of those batteries.

Of course, with my film camera, I could get years of use out of the batteries if I didn't use the flash.

I use a pencil and paper because I'm scared of technology.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

I still drive a Model T Ford Car!!

Pfft, that's nothing. I bought my car from Fred Flintstone.

I better buy that Car from the Scooby-Doo Team, which I think that it's called the: Mystery Mobile, or something like that???

Yes it is, and you can't have it.

Ahhh bugger, I want it. Why not???

-- lol!!

Print the binary code on paper and send it to them by snail mail. They should be able to know what it is.
    I was really looking forward to a 60kb office suite for my old Nokia phone. It's about ten years old (the phone, I mean) and since it can't even store contacts and messages in the phone memory, I am assuming the memory is quite less, almost non-existent. A good candidate to try your 60kb office suite. It's a bummer the size has now gone up to 1.xx MB. Can you please not reduce it to 60kb again?

I am not a complete idiot. Some parts are still missing.
    Check out the rtf-help tutorial
    General VB Faq Thread
    Change is the only constant thing. I have not changed my signature in a long while and now it has started to stink!
    Get more power for your floppy disks. ; View honeybee's Elite Club:
    Use meaningfull thread titles. And add "[Resolved]" in the thread title when you have got a satisfactory response.
    And if that response was mine, please think about giving me a rep. I like to collect them!

Well now it's about: 657kb in size for the whole project's build. Not including the configuration files...

That's some serious code bloat. You started off with 60KB, and now it is more than ten times as bit even without some of the files.

Yes I know that fact...

It's all the Controls, UserControls, Properites and also the Form Source Code. However the Desktop OCX file is only 24kb in file size. But then there are other things in the EXE file takes up all of that file size, some how??? I haven't even finished, as well but nearly there in: QuickDirector, QuickBrowser and also in Windows. But then there are other apps that comes with it that need to be finished, too...

!! Click Here to Download Windows SX !!
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Feb 23rd, 2013 at 07:58 PM.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast