I've never made a user_control before. So I decided to do my take on the circular progressbar. I tried my best to mimic the one used by the most recent IE tabpage when a page is loading.
- Has 2 layers. 1 layer that doesn't move, where as the other layer rotates.
- Uses a timer to rotate the circle
- No gradient coloring
- Uses a timer, where as some like to use bg workers
- None really. I'm content
- circle_Color = The color of the circle. This color will "stand still" so to speak.
- rotating_Color = The rotating color. This color will be the color that rotates around the circle_Color
- circle_Width = The thickness of the circle and arc
- rotate_Speed = The speed of the rotation. Controls the timer's interval.
Describing the screenshot: I used 2 radically different color in the screenshot. The purple layer is the circle_Color property where as the yellow rotating arc is the rotating_Color. In the screenshot, the circle_Width is set to 2.
I'm up to any suggestions. As this is my first user_control, I'm sure I messed something up?