In my programming, I've had this error come up a lot recently and its stopping me from testing my code properly. It has to do with a Try/Catch piece of code I think.

The code is as follows:

Code:
 Private Sub Main_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load
        Try
            'TODO: This line of code loads data into the 'LinkedContacttbls.Contact' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
            Me.ContactTableAdapter.Fill(Me.LinkedContacttbls.Contact)
        Catch ex As Exception
            MsgBox(ex.Message)

End Try

End Sub

Private Sub btnsave_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnsave.Click
        Me.Validate() 'Validate entry
        Me.ContactBindingSource.EndEdit() 'End the edit to the dataset
        Try
            Me.TableAdapterManager.UpdateAll(Me.LinkedContacttbls) 'update the entrys in the DB
            MsgBox("Records Saved", vbOKOnly + vbExclamation)

Catch ex As Exception
            MsgBox(ex.Message)
        End Try

End Sub

Private Sub FirstNameTextBox_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles FirstNameTextBox.TextChanged
        Try
            Me.ContactTableAdapter.Search(Me.LinkedContacttbls.Contact, FirstNameTextBox.Text)
            LBSearch.Update()
        Catch op As System.InvalidOperationException
            System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show(op.Message)
        End Try

End Sub
The error appears when I have the bottom function included in the code.

I've search the internet and forums for an answer but they relate to specified DataReaders, however I dont think I have anything specified in my code as that.

Any help would be appreciated! and if not if someone could point me in the right direction!

Thank you