Thread: [RESOLVED] 400k Language & 400kb MSDN Library made total for Microsoft...

Resolved [RESOLVED] 400k Language & 400kb MSDN Library made total for Microsoft...

Hello: I am looking for people to test the environment of my Programming Language, that I have been able to write using Microsoft VB6 COM and Adobe Director...

PS: At the time of writing this Thread, the Attachment wasn't ready so then in the next Post, it will then be ready. I promise you that much, just enjoy!!
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Aug 14th, 2012 at 03:01 PM.
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Re: 400k Language & 400kb MSDN Library made total for Microsoft...

Here is the Attachment that I had promised you, in the Thread's above Post!!
    Attachment 90487
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Hyperactive Member

The attachment doesn't work. I see you are back at this, and you moved out of the Chit-Chat Section. You should probably request them to move it back

Interested in seeing what you finally came up with.

I'm working on it. Also I made it loose about 300kb+ weight, as well. It's now about 60kb, in the .NET Projector, as well!!

Here is the COM Component with the .NET Projector, as well. Also I know it's no finished but then this is the only way to test it, in it's workable manner...

Re: [RESOLVED] 400k Language & 400kb MSDN Library made total for Microsoft...