[Outlook 2010] Change domain of contacts email through VBA
So I found this handy page, describing a program that can change the domain for multiple contacts within Outlook. I tried it out on my system, with my own code (in others words I did not copy/paste the given code). I learn better when I type things out and test each step as it's added. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr.../ee814736.aspx
Bottom line, it works, but now each contact that was edited/saved now shows both emails within my mobile devices only (iphone4, ipad2). Outlook looks great and I can not find the old email anywhere within the contact. But on the phone it lists both. Even if I delete all contacts from the mobile device, and then it resync to exchange, the dups come back.