Hi there. This is my second week working with WCFs, servers, web services, and VB.net so I'm a little unsure of how im describing everything(bear with me).
I've been given a WSDL from a client to set up a web service/WCF server so that they can communicate a response sms to us. I've set up a server in visual studios 2012 as a console application in visual basic. I added the wsdl from the url they're hosting it on was have the all good stuff available to me to use(really only 2 functions, receive and test). I have a service contract that declares a public interface
I have a test client to see how I'm progressing and after a mix-up in instantiating the wrong class I was able to get 1 of the 2 functions in my ServiceContract.
Public Interface racoSMS
Function ReceiveSMS(ByVal securityKey As String, ByVal from As String, ByVal message As String) As RacoReceive.ServiceResult
Function Test(ByVal securityKey As String) As RacoReceive.ServiceResult
Public Class RacoSMSWCF
Dim objFile As String = "C:\Users\lstenoj\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\RacoConsoleServer\easyA.txt"
Dim sK As String
Dim fM As String
Dim msg As String
Public Function ReceiveSMS(securityKey As String, from As String, message As String) As ServiceResult Implements racoSMS.ReceiveSMS
Public Function Test(securityKey As String) As ServiceResult Implements racoSMS.Test
I'm not really sure what's holding the other function from being seen by the client.