Thread: Suggest me a good Web application Testing Tools

Hybrid View

Suggest me a good Web application Testing Tools

Dear all

i am new for testing particularly in web application. suggest me a good tool for testing web applications. if any open source or freeware.

i know there are some tools for testing windows application like winrunner etc. i want a good testing tool for web applications.

TalktoPriest

Re: Suggest me a good Web application Testing Tools

Dear All,

Still no reply for past 10 days....

If you are talking about whether your website follows the design standards you might want to download A-PROMPT or use an online checker if you website follows the standards.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Hello,

Based on what you have posted, it is difficult to know exactly what you are looking for, but I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that you are talking about testing the functionality of your site in an automated way. i.e. automatically load the web application, interact with it, and test the result. If this is the case there are a number of automation tools out there that can help you with this.

For instance:

http://www.telerik.com/automated-testing-tools/

and:

http://seleniumhq.org/

If this isn't what you are looking for, let me know some more information, and I will see what I can dig up.

Gary

Dear Nightwalker83 & gep13,

Thanks for both of you, Selenium looks cool and i think this is one what i want.

TalktoPriest

Not a problem at all, happy to help!

Let us know if you have any follow up questions!

Gary

What kind of standards does your Web Application use??? That could be a good thing to work out before you download anything???
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

You can go with Selenium because as I am using the same !

So is the OP, looking for a Freeware/Shareware version or the full version, thing???
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...