I am new to Asp.net MVC, We want to do projects in MVC 3, before that we need to know the Plus & Minus of MVC Application.
Please clarify my doubts
Note:- My Company is small (less than 10 developers) and i have some questions for MVC Experts.
1) Is it suitable for small companies?
2) Previously we did all in Stored Procedures, all of our database queries are in stored procedures only, But in MVC in we don't need to write stored procedures especially when we are using NHibernate. And How is this good?
3) What is the minimum configuration to deploy a MVC Application (for client & web server) ?
4) Is bug fixing will taking too much time to solve?
5) Is learning MVC is easy for new developers (if new employees added to my concern)
6) Is MVC has any big disadvantages?
7) I read that MVC 3 with NHibernate (ORM) we will do database independent Application. (only table design of oracle, sql server & MySQL is enough), is that true?
8) What is the Main advantage of MVC Architecture?
Thanks in advance