Hi,

I have a ListView with its View set to a GridView, with some GridViewColumns defined. Basically I want it to look like a normal ListView on windows 7.
Unfortunately, even on windows 7 itself, the default colors of the selection highlights are slightly wrong. Furthermore I also want the ListView to look like a windows 7 ListView when not running on windows 7. Long story short: I want to supply a custom style to the items to get them to look like the windows 7 items.

This is the XAML and how the listview looks without any styling applied (on windows 7):
Code:
                <ListView ItemsSource="{Binding Series.ServiceSeries.Weeks}">
                    <ListView.View> 
                        <GridView>
                            <GridView.Columns>
                                <GridViewColumn Header="" DisplayMemberBinding="{Binding WeekNumber}" />
                                <GridViewColumn Header="Start date" DisplayMemberBinding="{Binding Path=., Converter={StaticResource WeekConverter}, ConverterParameter=start}" />
                                <GridViewColumn Header="Track" DisplayMemberBinding="{Binding Path=., Converter={StaticResource WeekConverter}, ConverterParameter=track}" />
                                <GridViewColumn Header="Race length" DisplayMemberBinding="{Binding Path=., Converter={StaticResource WeekConverter}, ConverterParameter=length}" />
                            </GridView.Columns>
                        </GridView>
                    </ListView.View>
                </ListView>
The colors look way different in my opinion:

As soon as I add an ItemContainerStyle however, the listview looks like this:

As you can see, the colors now match the windows 7 style much better, but the GridView look has disappeared and instead of using the columns, the objects are just shown by their string representation (which I did not implement, so it shows the full type name).

This is the style (omitted the colors for brevity, if you really want them I can add them):
Code:
                    <Style TargetType="{x:Type ListViewItem}" x:Key="ListViewItemStyle">
                        <Setter Property="OverridesDefaultStyle" Value="True" />
                        <Setter Property="SnapsToDevicePixels" Value="True" />
                        <Setter Property="Template">
                            <Setter.Value>
                                <ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type ListViewItem}">

<Border x:Name="Border" CornerRadius="3" BorderThickness="1" SnapsToDevicePixels="True">
                                        <Border x:Name="InnerBorder" CornerRadius="2" BorderBrush="Transparent" Background="Transparent"
                                BorderThickness="1" Padding="3,1" SnapsToDevicePixels="True">

<ContentPresenter />

</Border>
                                    </Border>

<ControlTemplate.Triggers>

<Trigger Property="IsMouseOver" Value="True">
                                            <Setter TargetName="Border" Property="BorderBrush"
                                    Value="{StaticResource ListboxItemHoverBorder}" />
                                            <Setter TargetName="InnerBorder" Property="BorderBrush"
                                    Value="{StaticResource ListboxItemHoverInnerBorder}" />
                                            <Setter TargetName="InnerBorder" Property="Background"
                                    Value="{StaticResource ListboxItemHoverBackground}" />
                                        </Trigger>
                                        <Trigger Property="IsSelected" Value="True">
                                    Value="{StaticResource ListboxItemSelectedBorder}" />
                                    Value="{StaticResource ListboxItemSelectedInnerBorder}" />
                                    Value="{StaticResource ListboxItemSelectedBackground}" />
                                        </Trigger>

<MultiTrigger>
                                            <MultiTrigger.Conditions>
                                                <Condition Property="IsSelected" Value="true" />
                                                <Condition Property="Selector.IsSelectionActive" Value="false" />
                                            </MultiTrigger.Conditions>
                                    Value="{StaticResource ListboxItemInactiveBorder}" />
                                    Value="{StaticResource ListboxItemInactiveInnerBorder}" />
                                    Value="{StaticResource ListboxItemInactiveBackground}" />
                                        </MultiTrigger>

</ControlTemplate.Triggers>
                                </ControlTemplate>
                            </Setter.Value>
                        </Setter>
                    </Style>

Any idea's what could cause this? How should I apply this style properly? The style is actually exactly the same as the style I'm using for a ListBox, (except the target type set to ListBoxItem), and I did this because some samples online did the same thing and it seemed to work for them...

Thanks!