I someone to test an application I made because I have not been able to reproduce the problem on of the users of my application is experiencing.
The program copies the contains of the cd/dvd to a directory under the name of the cd/dvd and if the folders or files already exist it appends a number to the name.
Using the newest version I've sent you could you please repeat exactly what you were doing and write the steps in a post in this thread. Also, I have created a setup package using the last version I sent you to make sure you have all the files needed to use the program without errors.Originally Posted by Wolf68k @ Friday, May 11 2012, 01:58
I tested both the executable and the setup on my Windows 7 laptop and I'm unable to reproduce the error. That is I can not reproduce the error either via the IDE or using the compiled application.
I have scanned the zip with AVG and no viruses were found.