Thread: Crystal Report Error

Hybrid View

Crystal Report Error

Error 2 Reference required to assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Shared, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' containing the type 'CrystalDecisions.Shared.RequestContext'. Add one to your project. C:\Users\Minnow\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\CrystalReportsApplication1\CrystalReport1.vb 144 109 CrystalReportsApplication1

Can Anyone Help. Thanks

PowerPoster

Re: Crystal Report Error

Is there a reference to "CrystalDecisions.Shared, Version=13.0.2000.0" in your project? If not, add one. If there already is, then you need to explain the problem better. When it happens, show the related code.

where do i add the reference kind of new at this

PowerPoster

You haven't provided any information about your application, so I have no idea what language it is written in. If it's .Net then "Project>Properties>References

im using a vb10 form application trying to use a crystal report and i keep getting this message. i've looked under references and cant find anything. please help, frustrated!
    Error 2 Reference required to assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Shared, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' containing the type 'CrystalDecisions.Shared.RequestContext'. Add one to your project. C:\Users\Minnow\AppData\Local\Temporary Projects\CrystalReportsApplication1\CrystalReport1.vb 144 109 CrystalReportsApplication1

PowerPoster

Did you try to add the reference? Did you design the report? Was it working before? You need to explain the problem completely and show any relevant code.