Thread: About a 40kb Internet Browser, that I have written for you my friends on VBForums...

About a 40kb Internet Browser, that I have written for you my friends on VBForums...

Hello, I am ThEiMp and then I am here to give you the chance to beta test for me an Internet Browser that I have been able to write for you on this Forum. You are only required to have Windows and then an Intel Pentium IV x86 32-Bit machine. Even however I haven't been able to check to see if it works as yet, a x64 64-Bit machine, as well could be able to work with this type of program, only if you have Windows XP SP3 or later...

Hello, I am working on the newer version of the Product, which will then be able to work even on a Apple MAC computer machine system!! So then please give me time, that is all I ask of you now!!

PS: Here is the newer version of the Product, that I am working on right about now. But then I hasn't got the Apple MAC type of Projector working on it, because that is something much harder to work on, at this very point in time...
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Aug 2nd, 2012 at 11:01 AM.
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Re: About a 40kb Internet Browser, that I have written for you my friends on VBForums

Hello here is the newer and updated version of the Product, that I am giving to you for FREE!!
    So then I hope that you enjoy the Product, that is on offer, for this time around...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...