Thread: British Airways or Virgin Atlantic

British Airways or Virgin Atlantic

Which do you prefer?
    PHP || MySql || Apache || Get Firefox || OpenOffice.org || Click || Slap ILMV || 1337 c0d || GotoMyPc For FREE! Part 1, Part 2

| PHP Session --> Database Handler * Custom Error Handler * Installing PHP * HTML Form Handler * PHP 5 OOP * Using XML * Ajax * Xslt | VB6 Winsock - HTTP POST / GET * Winsock - HTTP File Upload

Latest quote: crptcblade - VB6 executables can't be decompiled, only disassembled. And the disassembled code is even less useful than I am.

Random VisualAd: Blog - Latest Post: When the Internet becomes Electricity!!

Spread happiness and joy. Rate good posts.

Re: British Airways or Virgin Atlantic

Everything that has a computer in will fail. Everything in your life, from a watch to a car to, you know, a radio, to an iPhone, it will fail if it has a computer in it. They should kill the people who made those things.- 'Woz'
    save a blobFileStreamDataTable To Text Filemy blog

I've flown from Johannesburg to London with Virgin Atlantic, Flight was fine everyone was friendly and the food was nice. I choose them mainly because they had cheaper flights than anyone else.

Useful CodeBank Entries of mine
    Expand Function
    Code Compiler
    Sudoku Solver
    HotKeyHandler Class

Read this to get Effective help on VBForums
    Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF

Addicted Member

Considering the cost, if I could I might join the US military and try to get on a space-available flight.
    Do not read this sentence.
    You read that last one, didn't you?
    Darn. You now read the previous two.

Check out my pins on Pinterest!

I used to prefer BA as I flew all over the world with them when I was younger. However, with all the strike problems (staff who are paid more than anyone else in the airline industry and are determined to get even more at everyone else's expense), I'd certainly think twice before using them again. There's just too big a risk that your flight will be cancelled.

I flew London to Mumbai on Virgin; the flight out was very good, but the flight back was poor. We were kept sitting on the tarmac in Mumbai for about three hours before take-off, but we received virtually no information or updates so we didn't know what was going on. Very poor communication.
    Indecisiveness is the key to flexibility.

www.mangojacks.com