Thread: how to include my local database to my windows application on the time of deployment?

Angry how to include my local database to my windows application on the time of deployment?

I have developed windows application using SQL Server 2008 Express as database.I have made it in the deployment set up form by adding prerequisites (.net framework4,sqlserverexpress,crystalreport).But where can i add my local database when i install it in other computer.All the prerequisites software can be served with the same installation folder.But what about the local database,can i put it in the same installation folder?will system will configure to it on the time of installation?

Re: how to include my local database to my windows application on the time of deploym

I'm having the exact same issue.
    Did you manage to sort it?
    I've used the database wizard to create a script of my database and schema but have no idea what to do next.

PowerPoster

Re: how to include my local database to my windows application on the time of deploym

Thats great thanks.
    I'll have a look.