PHP User Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: bbcode_highlight in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4197
How do I mirror real time text?-VBForums

Thread: How do I mirror real time text?

How do I mirror real time text?

Good evening everyone... I am new at VB and I need help with something. I created a form with MS Access with some dropdown menus and some check boxes. The main reason is for when the user select a check box or an option from the dropdown menu a specific phrase will appear on a Note box I created on the bottom of the form. Where I am having the problem is because I added a Text Box in Access where the user can type something in it. What I need is when something is typed inside of the text box the content should be mirrored inside of the Note Box on the bottom of the form. I was able to create the functions using VB for the dropdown menus and the check boxes but for the Free Form Text Box I dont know how to mirror the real time texting.
    Can anyone help me please?

Banned

Re: How do I mirror real time text?

it looks to me that you don't want a mirror image of your text?

to put the same text as textbox1 in textbox2:

vb Code:
    1. Private Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged
    2.     TextBox2.Text = TextBox1.Text
    3. End Sub

Thanks Paul... You are right... It is not to mirror an image... I want to copy the text from box 1 to box 2. Thanks