Thread: Popup menu isse in windows 7

Frenzied Member

Question Popup menu isse in windows 7

hi friends ,
    recently i have installed windows 7.but when i run application .one popup message always come in between work.and this error is really annoying & bothering me .is it some sort of virus .let me know please .any help would be highly appreciated.

Re: Popup menu isse in windows 7

While I can't remember seeing anything like that the box seems like it is for inserting the value inside an object. Wihich program are you using? There might an option to disable the boxes such as that in the program options somewhere.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Frenzied Member

Smile Re: Popup menu isse in windows 7

While I can't remember seeing anything like that the box seems like it is for inserting the value inside an object. Wihich program are you using? There might an option to disable the boxes such as that in the program options somewhere.

i have been using windows 7 with visual studio 2005.

Frenzied Member

Smile Re: Popup menu isse in windows 7

even i did not get anything in windows 7 .to disable this popup .really this popup is annoying and Bothering me .let me know please how should i diable to this option ?.

I don't have Visual Studios 2005 and I haven't had that problem using VS 2008 or VS 2010. Are you sure your computer isn't infected by malware?
    Last edited by Nightwalker83; Apr 11th, 2012 at 03:17 AM.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

In all of the versions of VS I have used over the years (granted I have not tried VS 2005 on a Win7 computer, I do have VS2008 installed on a couple of Win7 computers and use it quite regularly still), I have never seen a popup box like that & I highly doubt it's a VS thing, it's probably either a VS add-on or another program entirely that's doing that. As Nighwalker has mentioned, it could be some form of malware, but even if it's not you might want to do a full malware & virus scan of your system to be sure.

Edit: you might want to check the VS add-ons too & remove the ones you know you are not needing, that might cause the popup to no longer appear.
    Currently using VS 2015 Enterprise on Win10 Enterprise x64.

CodeBank: All ThreadsColors ComboBoxFading & Gradient FormMoveItemListBox/MoveItemListViewMultilineListBoxMenuButtonToolStripCheckBoxStart with Windows