Thread: Need applications

Need applications

Hi all,

I need the following applications as open source.

1. Site Management System

For example, I received a complaint from my sites. So, our field staff went and clear the problem (AC not working). He marked the status is completed. Client and Manager will get alert notification.

2. Guest Feedback System

The guest came and stayed in our guest house. After went to his place, he will receive a mail from our desk, ask to fill the form ( all r questionnaire type). Once he filled, we will receive one mail with some chart based reports.

Please suggest me how to find the both the application. Or send me the application sample if you have.

I'm about to be a PowerPoster! Joacim Andersson's Avatar

Re: Need applications

Moved to the Project Requests forum.

Re: Need applications

I think, it would be better to consult someone and get it done for you. I don't know whether there are any premade ones available in the market. If they exists, googling them might help you.

If my post was helpful to you, then express your gratitude using Rate this Post.
    And if your problem is SOLVED, then please Mark the Thread as RESOLVED (see it in action - video)
    My system: AMD FX 6100, Gigabyte Motherboard, 8 GB Crossair Vengance, Cooler Master 450W Thunder PSU, 1.4 TB HDD, 18.5" TFT(Wide), Antec V1 Cabinet

Social Group: VBForums - Developers from India

Skills: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, VB.Net, Photoshop, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap,...