Thread: [RESOLVED] how to prevent web page going to top left

Resolved [RESOLVED] how to prevent web page going to top left

Hey I have web page in asp.net and it goes to top left in web browser in different resolutions (with pressing ctrl n scrolling mouse) and controls also comes out of tables n div.......so would i do.......pls help me.....i m new in asp.net....pls hepl.....

King of sapila

Re: how to prevent web page going to top left

Although i am not sure what exactly you want us to do i suggest you try learning the basics of CSS so you can work with small issues.If you are new as you say you can find a lot of articles from internet and also ebooks to help you start but it's better to have a little read first and then if there is something specific that it does not work you can ask.
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

dear sapator,
    i want to say my controls changes there position when resolution gets change.......n it looks too worst....so is there any solution pls tell me.......

King of sapila

2 solutions.
    You either use a page with the working area webpage portion in a fixed pixel number.P.E. 1024x768
    or you have to use CSS with the page and values created mostly with "%" instead or "px". http://css-discuss.incutio.com/wiki/Using_Percent
    There is no common solution, it all depends on your page specifications.So i cannot help if i don't know exactly what you want to do where.I again suggest reading(please don't post a page with some controls and tell me to fix it cuz i won't).
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·