dcsimg

Thread: Is this a new adware in Chrome ?

Question Is this a new adware in Chrome ?

Did you find this in Chrome ? Or am I the only one ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If my post was helpful to you, then express your gratitude using Rate this Post.
    And if your problem is SOLVED, then please Mark the Thread as RESOLVED (see it in action - video)
    My system: AMD FX 6100, Gigabyte Motherboard, 8 GB Crossair Vengance, Cooler Master 450W Thunder PSU, 1.4 TB HDD, 18.5" TFT(Wide), Antec V1 Cabinet

Social Group: VBForums - Developers from India

Skills: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, VB.Net, Photoshop, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap,...

Re: Is this a new adware in Chrome ?

I do not see it.

Me neither.

Banned

actually you need to ask someone from your region about this.

I just found the reason. My ISP(Asianet Broadband) is the one inserting the ads !!!

I have enquired about this issue via an email to the Asianet customercare team. But there wasn't any reply for several days.

So I called them and asked about the mail. But the cust.care. executive asked about the mail to me ! He claimed that, they don't have access to those mails as it is dealt by a separate team. When I asked whether Asianet is responsible for this ads, they said their team will check the issue and will reply me via phone or manually mail me the response. But there wasn't any response till date.

I'm subscribed to an unlimited broadband connection. So, Asianet's login page wouldn't be shown or asked to login for me (this seems to be applicable for all unlimited connections of Asianet) and it was same for several months. But, after some days of filing the complaint about this insertion of ads, everytime I try to use my net, Asianet's login page appears. Only after logging in, I was able to use the net. But also found that the code for ads are now not inserted in webpages.

Today, I called them asking why they haven't mailed me a response for my complaint(regarding ads). And also asked why I am getting a login page everytime. They told me that, since I'm getting login page, the ad won't be inserted. But if I opt for no login page, they would be displaying the ads !!!
    So, I asked why they are doing this eventhough we are paying for the service. And he said it's company policy ! And he is arguing me what's the relation of displaying ads with this !!

So, I just ended the call and was very angry.
    They were one of the best services. Now they are getting worse ! What's happening to these people !!!

If my post was helpful to you, then express your gratitude using Rate this Post.
    And if your problem is SOLVED, then please Mark the Thread as RESOLVED (see it in action - video)
    My system: AMD FX 6100, Gigabyte Motherboard, 8 GB Crossair Vengance, Cooler Master 450W Thunder PSU, 1.4 TB HDD, 18.5" TFT(Wide), Antec V1 Cabinet

Social Group: VBForums - Developers from India

Skills: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, VB.Net, Photoshop, CodeIgniter, Bootstrap,...