Thread: VB6.0 - Archiver

VB6.0 - Archiver

Hi,

I someone to test an application I made because I have not been able to reproduce the problem on of the users of my application is experiencing.

The program copies the contains of the cd/dvd to a directory under the name of the cd/dvd and if the folders or files already exist it appends a number to the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf68k @ Friday, May 11 2012, 01:58
    Ok I just looked at and I'm confused already. When I ran it all it wanted me to do was select a folder, but didn't say if it was the source or destination. So I just selected a folder on my HDD. Then it asked again and what's where I got confused.
    Using the newest version I've sent you could you please repeat exactly what you were doing and write the steps in a post in this thread. Also, I have created a setup package using the last version I sent you to make sure you have all the files needed to use the program without errors.

I tested both the executable and the setup on my Windows 7 laptop and I'm unable to reproduce the error. That is I can not reproduce the error either via the IDE or using the compiled application.

I have scanned the zip with AVG and no viruses were found.

Thanks,

Nightwalker
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Nightwalker83; Aug 14th, 2013 at 11:08 PM.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.
    https://get.cryptobrowser.site/30/4111672

Re: VB6.0 - Archiver

I have added a description of what the program does and also a picture of the program.
    when you quote a post could you please do it via the "Reply With Quote" button or if it multiple post click the "''+" button then "Reply With Quote" button.
    If this thread is finished with please mark it "Resolved" by selecting "Mark thread resolved" from the "Thread tools" drop-down menu.

Discovering Life Siddharth Rout's Avatar

Nightwalker83: I have removed the link to your attachment as it contained an Exe. If you want us to test something for you (which we will gladly do ), please zip and attach the source code only.

Thank you for your co-operation
    A good exercise for the Heart is to bend down and help another up...
    Please Mark your Thread "Resolved", if the query is solved

MyGear:
    ★ CPU ★ Ryzen 5 5800X
    ★ GPU ★ NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 TI Founder Edition
    ★ RAM ★ G. Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB 3600MHz
    ★ MB ★ ASUS TUF GAMING X570 (WI-FI) ATX Gaming
    ★ Storage ★ SSD SB-ROCKET-1TB + SEAGATE 2TB Barracuda IHD
    ★ Cooling ★ NOCTUA NH-D15 CHROMAX BLACK 140mm + 10 of Noctua NF-F12 PWM
    ★ PSU ★ ANTEC HCG-1000-EXTREME 1000 Watt 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular PSU
    ★ Case ★ LIAN LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC XL ROG (BLACK) (G99.O11DXL-X)
    ★ Monitor ★ LG Ultragear 27" 240Hz Gaming Monitor
    ★ Keyboard ★ TVS Electronics Gold Keyboard
    ★ Mouse ★ Logitech G502 Hero

I have uploaded the zip to the first post.