Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Thread: [RESOLVED] !! About the new type of Single Language MSDN that I am making for Microsoft !!

Re: [RESOLVED] !! About the new type of Single Language MSDN that I am making for Mic

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    Shiela?
    I think it's Sharlene.

Re: [RESOLVED] !! About the new type of Single Language MSDN that I am making for Mic

I'm still trying to figure out why Wall Sing Matilda!!

When you run that through Google translate, you still don't get Waltzing Matilda, which is the name of an actual song.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Well I was offended by what Donald had in his show of JAG, that day...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021