Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] !! About the new type of Single Language MSDN that I am making for Microsoft !!

Resolved [RESOLVED] !! About the new type of Single Language MSDN that I am making for Microsoft !!

Greetings...

I am making a new type of single programming language that is to be given to Microsoft for nothing and no kind of payment, as such and the like. However I will then take not any amount of the sales, etc. I am doing this app for the good of them, etc...

PS: Please look further into the Thread, cause that is where the newly updated Project ZIP Will be...
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Mar 26th, 2012 at 07:35 PM.
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Re: !! About the new type of Single Language MSDN that I am making for Microsoft !!

What happened to the language and IDE you were making earlier?!

Re: !! About the new type of Single Language MSDN that I am making for Microsoft !!

This is only a fraction of what that is. Also it's got the commands, embedded into the AcitveX Control Object. Also that accompanies the QuickDirector COM.NET# IDE, as well. Much like the Microsoft Scripting Control does. Also I hear that they are working on a newer Visual Basic, however it will then be upgraded, much the same so that it gets a new lease on life, as such and the like...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Right...

However it is totally much more simpler to upgrade an ActiveX Control Object, instead of whole EXE, files. Therefore I was able to have the IDE, subjected to being grouped, of Source Code and also Control Data, as well. Then all I must do was to only upgrade the Controls, and then Compile the new EXE, with them included...

PS: Is there a way to upgrade a ActiveX Control Object, instead of placeing the Control again, and then recompiling the EXE file. I find that totally impossible, to do when there are so many of that Control, on my IDE. Eg: There is each Control for a Form, or something like a Dim Process, which is there is only one of those. But they in total as eight RichCodeBoxes and also then there is the two of them in Control Arrays, for the Form and also the UserControl, as well. I am not quite sure on making a separate one for Class Modules and also Modules. Seeing that the Project Files, are totally embedded into each other, and therefore there is only one Project Files, for each Project...

-- Could I tempt you into Beta Testing my ActiveX Control Object or if you haven't already???

I'm about to be a PowerPoster!

Links to executables are not permitted on the forum. You could post the source code instead.

So sorry, about that someone could have told me that instead, of making a fool of myself...

I will work on a Source Code Project File Zip, right away...

Aren't there enough programming languages already?
    What does your new language hope to do, that others can't?
    Everything that has a computer in will fail. Everything in your life, from a watch to a car to, you know, a radio, to an iPhone, it will fail if it has a computer in it. They should kill the people who made those things.- 'Woz'
    save a blobFileStreamDataTable To Text Filemy blog

Totally minimise Source Code input. Also maxmising output. A Single App for Microsoft, that has a very small MSDN Library. And to the fact that it is totally a very small app, itself as well. I mean that the whole MSDN Library, that I have been able to write just so far, is only about 200kb in disk space size!! However you would be required to read and the build the Project that I have placed on this Thread, so that you could be able to use it to the extent of Beta Testing it for me. Then could you if you liked or disliked the Product, could you please post on this Thread. But no bulling, etc: Please???
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Mar 15th, 2012 at 09:26 PM.

Does it allow me to write code just by thinking of it?

Could it create a pizza for me using 3D printing?

I can already see a lot of potential for your new programming language.

Have you named it yet?

I am not a complete idiot. Some parts are still missing.
    Check out the rtf-help tutorial
    General VB Faq Thread
    Change is the only constant thing. I have not changed my signature in a long while and now it has started to stink!
    Get more power for your floppy disks. ; View honeybee's Elite Club:
    Use meaningfull thread titles. And add "[Resolved]" in the thread title when you have got a satisfactory response.
    And if that response was mine, please think about giving me a rep. I like to collect them!

Fanatic Member

Does anyone else feel like they're reading posts from google translate..

"X-mas is 24.Desember you English morons.." - NoteMe

The project you posted is in VB6. I don't have ready access to a VB6 IDE, so I won't be able to do much with it.
    Everything that has a computer in will fail. Everything in your life, from a watch to a car to, you know, a radio, to an iPhone, it will fail if it has a computer in it. They should kill the people who made those things.- 'Woz'
    save a blobFileStreamDataTable To Text Filemy blog

Well you could be able to translate or rather more over translate the ActiveX Control Object to be either foward compatiable with either .NET and #, as well as Object Pascal and Visual Fortran, at that and even as I have heard that it can also run with the Cobol IDE, as well and then they will be able to only work on the second execute of the ActiveX Control Object. Becuase that is what happens to all of my Controls, they need to be Debugged properly, to find out what the hell is going on here. That shouldn't be happening, but it is happening and then after that second execute and then it will then work for as long as you don't upgrade the ActiveX Control Object, at that...

Quote Originally Posted by dsheller View Post
    Does anyone else feel like they're reading posts from google translate..
    -- Whom do you think that is translating who, I am not quite sure what you mean by that remark???

-- You have to look deeper into the Thread to download the newer version of the Product. Thankyou for your time and effort...
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Mar 27th, 2012 at 02:48 AM.

PowerPoster

This topic always reminds me of that old song The Sound of Worms.

??? +< ???

These are the following programming languages that my Product works on:
    1. C++/J++/Visual Basic COM
    2. C++/J++/Visual Basic .NET
    3. C#/J#
    4. Visual Fortran
    5. Object Pascal
    6. Cobol
    7. Director and Lingo
    8. QBASIC version unknown
    9. XHTML/PHP, etc...
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Apr 3rd, 2012 at 06:38 AM.

-- Newer version of the QuickDirector Express product, exists on this thread!!
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Apr 3rd, 2012 at 06:46 AM.

Please look further into this Thread, cause there has been Project updates to the project that has been stated in the OP, enjoy!!

PS: Please don't bash and hurt the project, by your actions on this thread???
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Apr 5th, 2012 at 09:58 PM.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

I'm asorry but I have absolutely no idea what your project is meant to be. I don't have a VB6 ide these days so can't actually open it to find out and your descriptions here are vague.

You've called it a single programming language which makes sense (though I'm not really sure what you mean by "single") but you then go on to talk about it being an Active X control which makes no sense in this context).

At times you've referred to it as an app but a language isn't an app, it's something you use to make apps.

You've given us a list of languages that your language works on, but that doesn't make sense either. Languages don't "work on" other languages, unless you mean it can produce those languages but then it's not doing much other than translating.

Also, and I mean this in the kindest possible way, your English is not good. If you're not a native English speaker then that's understandable. I thought it was worth saying, though, because it, more than anything else, will get stop you getting taken seriously in this thread.

P.S. Is it any good for creating AIs. Maybe you and Moti could team up.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Well I went after some changes in the Source Code and then made it a Form, instead. Which can then be loaded into any kind of VB IDE, using either COM, .NET or even #. Also I'm working on a AI type of Console that writes AI Script and other things like that. I can also draw graphics using the older type of pen like "LOGO" type of design and also it can also display graphics, much the same way that VB does, but through a Resource Library that is called using the .Member property, which is only a Long variable that has a reference to the CastMember inside the Resource Library, of the current app that the programmer is writing...
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Apr 3rd, 2012 at 01:29 PM.

I tried reading through all this and I STILL don't have a clue as to what this is all about. So... 1) Can it make me a cup of coffee (we'll get to a good cup later, right now, I just want to make coffee) and 2) Does it run on Sandpaper? That's very important to some of us around here.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

??? What ???

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    ... to find out what the hell is going on here. That shouldn't be happening...
    Quite.
    Indecisiveness is the key to flexibility.

www.mangojacks.com

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Well I went after some changes in the Source Code and then made it a Form, instead. Which can then be loaded into any kind of VB IDE, using either COM, .NET or even #. Also I'm working on a AI type of Console that writes AI Script and other things like that. I can also draw graphics using the older type of pen like "LOGO" type of design and also it can also display graphics, much the same way that VB does, but through a Resource Library that is called using the .Member property, which is only a Long variable that has a reference to the CastMember inside the Resource Library, of the current app that the programmer is writing...
    Have you considered Web Form enabling the back end dynamics? This would have the additional advantage of allowing the transient user to overload the thruster stacks and while still keeping the sasquatch footprint small. Alternatively you could go for a virtulised overhead touchscreen interface to allow the waterfall design of sub-dermal occular functions.

...And if that made no sense to you at all, you now know how the rest of us feel.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

PowerPoster

Ĉu vi parolas Esperanton?

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    These are the following programming languages that my Product works on:
    1. C++/J++/Visual Basic COM
    2. C++/J++/Visual Basic .NET
    3. C#/J#
    4. Visual Fortran
    5. Object Pascal
    6. Cobol
    7. Director and Lingo
    8. QBASIC version unknown
    9. XHTML/PHP, etc...
    Can you please add PHP and White Space
    PHP || MySql || Apache || Get Firefox || OpenOffice.org || Click || Slap ILMV || 1337 c0d || GotoMyPc For FREE! Part 1, Part 2

| PHP Session --> Database Handler * Custom Error Handler * Installing PHP * HTML Form Handler * PHP 5 OOP * Using XML * Ajax * Xslt | VB6 Winsock - HTTP POST / GET * Winsock - HTTP File Upload

Latest quote: crptcblade - VB6 executables can't be decompiled, only disassembled. And the disassembled code is even less useful than I am.

Random VisualAd: Blog - Latest Post: When the Internet becomes Electricity!!

Spread happiness and joy. Rate good posts.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    (though I'm not really sure what you mean by "single")
    Apparently, it means single as in not married, since it is clearly meant to mate up with some other language.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    Have you considered Web Form enabling the back end dynamics? This would have the additional advantage of allowing the transient user to overload the thruster stacks and while still keeping the sasquatch footprint small. Alternatively you could go for a virtulised overhead touchscreen interface to allow the waterfall design of sub-dermal occular functions.

...And if that made no sense to you at all, you now know how the rest of us feel.
    So THAT's how you hit a wombat at 200 meters....

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

I believe the line was WompRAT...unless you aren't quoting Luke Skywalker.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by visualAd View Post
    Can you please add PHP and White Space
    Yes, trying to but the workload is still growing. I have lots to do on it, and other things, as well...

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    I believe the line was WompRAT...unless you aren't quoting Luke Skywalker.
    Sounded more like Luke Walkabout to me.

-- Can we get back to the OP, in which I am trying to work towards???

Apparently, it doesn't work on English.
    "Ok, my response to that is pending a Google search" - Bucky Katt.
    "There are two types of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data sets." - Unk.
    "Before you can 'think outside the box' you need to understand where the box is."

-- What the mindless chatter we're doing, or the Project???

-- Please look further into the Thread, cause there is the newer updated version of the Product that me, the OP has placed on this Thread...
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Apr 6th, 2012 at 12:24 AM.

Programmer Alert: If you are having problems trying to access the Project on the COM IDE. You must do the following. Convert the Resources to your Country's try of ASCII Code, and then try saving it, then make a Build of the Project using the Make EXE File, then work from the Build and then not from the Project Data Files. Please you must do this when working with my Projects, because I am using English, Australian and then you cannot work with anything else and then I can therefore not work with anything else than that, like wise!! So far I haven't been told about anything about the .NET and then the #, type of IDE programming languages. But then I cannot tell what kind of one you are using...

PS: Also remove the older ones from your system, always use the most upto date version of all software. Also you must be using the Visual Basic 6.00 Enterprise Edition SP6.5, to work with the Project Data Files...

Go here to download the recent Visual Basic 6.00 SP6 Updates: Click Here...
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Apr 5th, 2012 at 10:06 PM.

Please look further into the Thread, because there is an updated version of the Product that I am posting in this very Thread...
    Last edited by ThEiMp; Apr 16th, 2012 at 06:34 AM.

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast