Thread: Texas BBQ (no onions)

Texas BBQ (no onions)

I just got my Pizza free after they managed to make it wrong twice. I despise onions but the lovely staff at Dominos seem to want to force them upon me.
    PHP || MySql || Apache || Get Firefox || OpenOffice.org || Click || Slap ILMV || 1337 c0d || GotoMyPc For FREE! Part 1, Part 2

| PHP Session --> Database Handler * Custom Error Handler * Installing PHP * HTML Form Handler * PHP 5 OOP * Using XML * Ajax * Xslt | VB6 Winsock - HTTP POST / GET * Winsock - HTTP File Upload

Latest quote: crptcblade - VB6 executables can't be decompiled, only disassembled. And the disassembled code is even less useful than I am.

Random VisualAd: Blog - Latest Post: When the Internet becomes Electricity!!

Spread happiness and joy. Rate good posts.

Re: Texas BBQ (no onions)

I'm not quite sure which is worse: Getting onions on your pizza when you despise them, or eating Dominos pizza (once you are out of college).

Quite likely, there were no onions on the box, so you should have eaten that. It has several advantages:

1) Low calorie.
    2) High fiber.
    3) Tastes the same as the pizza.
    4) More colorful than the pizza.
    5) No onions.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Superbly Moderated NeedSomeAnswers's Avatar

I'm not quite sure which is worse: Getting onions on your pizza when you despise them, or eating Dominos pizza (once you are out of college).
    I do, eating Dominos pizza is far worse!!!

One of the few and The last Pizza i got from Domino's (must have been 5-6 years ago) was so bad i sent it back twice.

They then sent me a free Pizza which was cold as well as bad so that went straight in the bin too.

Never been back!
    Please Mark your Thread "Resolved", if the query is solved & Rate those who have helped you

I think Little Caesar's pizza is worse than Dominos... Domino's has gotten better in the last couple of years... but except for a couple of exceptions I'm not a fan of food chain pizzas. I prefer to make it myself, or go with a local mom-and-pop establishment that knows how to do it right.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

I just wanna find somewhere that'll do me a bolognaise pizza. I swear it's like sex for your mouth, only less sweaty and not as dissapointing. Unfortunately none of the big chains do them but, from time to time, a small local business will pimp me one.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

Describe it...no, actually, don't. I'm so doggone hungry right now that the afternoon is going to be rough.

Have you ever considered to make your own pizza? You should try it! It won't taste like the box!
    @Funkydexter: If I want bolognaise I for sure don't want it on a pizza. What a mess!
    You're welcome to rate this post!
    If your problem is solved, please use the Mark thread as resolved button

Wait, I'm too old to hurry!

I have never actually tried actually. Are you mocking my consumption of pizza from dominos? I'll have you know that it was mendhak himself who told me programmers should it pizza and drink mountain dew, often. I am only following the preachings of a god.
    PHP || MySql || Apache || Get Firefox || OpenOffice.org || Click || Slap ILMV || 1337 c0d || GotoMyPc For FREE! Part 1, Part 2

| PHP Session --> Database Handler * Custom Error Handler * Installing PHP * HTML Form Handler * PHP 5 OOP * Using XML * Ajax * Xslt | VB6 Winsock - HTTP POST / GET * Winsock - HTTP File Upload

Latest quote: crptcblade - VB6 executables can't be decompiled, only disassembled. And the disassembled code is even less useful than I am.

Random VisualAd: Blog - Latest Post: When the Internet becomes Electricity!!

Spread happiness and joy. Rate good posts.

Quote Originally Posted by visualAd View Post
    Are you mocking my consumption of pizza from dominos?
    Yes, I do!
    Quote Originally Posted by visualAd View Post
    I'll have you know that it was mendhak himself who told me programmers should it pizza and drink mountain dew, often. I am only following the preachings of a god.
    , however I didn't say "don't eat pizza". Concerning mountain dew, No Comment!

HUH!!!! Years ago my co-worker and I would order pizza every day for lunch. When we call the pizza place, before we get to speak, they know who we are and what we want. So, they will say the pizza is on the way. I literally gain 50 pounds that year. Sad to say that I had to stop eating pizza and go to the gym. I guess I should have eaten the box instead. It was so nice to be young. Today, I have to be carefull.

Amen, I say, as I walk on a treadmill with the computer monitor strapped onto a ledge that also holds the keyboard (mouse is on a pivoting tray to the right).

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Amen, I say, as I walk on a treadmill with the computer monitor strapped onto a ledge that also holds the keyboard (mouse is on a pivoting tray to the right).
    This statement is worth nothing without pictures!

I'll have to get one. I actually don't have a picture of the setup, and it's pretty nice, though I had a fun time buying the monitor.

Every monitor in existence seems to come on a pedestal stand. I saw one that had a three-point stance, but it was something like a 16" monitor (I didn't know anybody even made those). So I went to every computer store in the area and wiggled their monitors. The clerks would come over and ask me what in the world I was doing. They could tell me just about anything about any of the monitors, except for the one bit of information I really wanted to know: Which monitor had the least wobble to it.

In the end, I had to put together some steel straps to hold the monitor base to the platform.

If I want bolognaise I for sure don't want it on a pizza. What a mess!
    Oh, it's all about the mess, baby! The sauce ends up so think and slippery that just picking up a slice can be a daredevil adventure into a world of third degree cheese-burns and garliccy tomato napalm. I like my pizza to consitute a danger sport. It's a great combinatiopn of tastes though and I do recommend anyone try it, though the faint of heart may wish to blow on it first.

And having written that paragraph I now feel a strong urge to start a band, just so I can call it "Third Degree Cheese Burns"

This statement is worth nothing without pictures!
    Just imagine a yeti on a treadmill, grunting pun after pun as it mashes it's hairy fore-paws against a computer key-board. That should be pretty close.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

PowerPoster

The last time I tried one from Dominos (two years ago?) they had changed their crust recipe.

The new formulation was bizarre, with an odd crumbly texture as if made from cake flour and breadcrumbs shaken out of an old toaster. It had some terrible aftertaste I am still trying to get out of my mind, probably from some sort of grease they were using.

One good thing about it: you sure didn't want to eat more!

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    Just imagine a yeti on a treadmill, grunting pun after pun as it mashes it's hairy fore-paws against a computer key-board. That should be pretty close.
    Closer than you might think. Lots of people call me Sasquatch at work, but my fore-paws really aren't all that hairy.

but my fore-paws really aren't all that hairy
    You can fix that with frequent masturbation. Just saying.

That's only supposed to work for the palms. I need hair on the BACKS of my hands.